Wednesday, September 5, 2018

BOO!... {MCT 3D Wednesday}

Good Morning everyone and welcome to another
My Creative Time 3D Wednesday!
Today I am sharing a Halloween treat using the newly released Ghost Lollipop Holder Die "Boo!" die along with several other MCT dies.
Take a look at my treat and let me know what you think....
Hopefully you all got a chance to hop and shop for the 48 hour flash sale that happened this past weekend where Miss Emma released the adorable new Ghost Lollipop Holder Die. I love that cute die but instead of making another ghost holder, I used the "Boo!" sentiment and paired it with the Pretty Treat Topper die.
That super CUTE pumpkin is from the Spooky & Creepy Night set and I added the small leaf using the Love to Learn set.
I finished my project by adding some matching enamel dots and a small Trendy Twine bow.
Filled with some chocolate nuggets and my treat is ready to give!!

As always, thanks for stopping by to check out my project!
Make sure to head over to the MCT blog for more 3D projects!
Have a GREAT Wednesday!!

6 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Jessica....Your Treat Holder is WICKED Awesome....BOOtiful paper you chose and cute idea wrapping your candy to match!! Your Little Pumpkin is so Cute...great embellishing ideas....You so did a SPOOKtacular Creative job as you showcase lots of FANGtastic ways to use Miss Emma's Awesome Goodies!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute treat bag!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling little treat bag! Just as cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute and adorable is this? Great presentation with the grass and that topper is so pretty...love the handle!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable Jess!! I love it.
    Have a blessed day

    DL.ART
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This treat bag is so much fun!

    Come by my blog I am giving away prizes !

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete