Tuesday, April 4, 2017

BLAH...BLAH...BLAH.....{MCT National Weird Holiday}

Good Morning Everyone!
It is Weird Holiday over on the MCT page and today I am sharing a card for
Blah Blah Blah day which is celebrated on April 17th.

What is Blah Blah Blah Day?? 
According to the post found HERE ......
"Sometimes it seems as if everyone is a critic. Are you fed up with your nearest and dearest suggesting you lose weight, give up smoking or paint that ceiling? Or, even if nobody is hounding you, are you all too aware that you’re putting off until tomorrow things that should have been done yesterday?
If any of these questions strike home, then Blah Blah Blah Day is the opportunity to stop procrastinating and get to grips with all those stalled projects and broken promises right now!
This unusual holiday was created by Wellcat, a holidays and herbs company. It is celebrated around the world – if celebrate is the right word for this particular day. The best way to mark it is by digging out and dusting off those forgotten New Year’s resolutions and making another start on them, before the blahs and the blues strike all over again" 

Here is the card I made.......
To make my card I used several MCT stamps and dies. I just love using older sets that we sometimes tend to forget about.

I started with my usual A2 card base, white card stock mat and a Stitched Rectangular Frame Die designer paper mat. Next I used the super fun Stitched Restroom Peeps Dies and cut the lady out using more matching designer paper. Since it is Blah Blah Blah day, I grabbed the Fun Speech Bubbles Die and die cut those out of pretty striped designer paper (all the designer paper is from the Bowties paper pad from Basic Gray)
Each of the lettering was then stamped onto a speech bubble using the set Alpha Pack and then popped up onto the card front using foam squares.
The card was then put together adding the Fun Stitched Edge in the matching striped designer paper to the bottom of my card. 

A super fun card to design, put together and give out...don't you think??

Want to see more projects?
Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the DT made!
I know the inspiration is AWESOME!!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT day!!

9 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Jessica...What a Cool, Cute, Funtabulous Card. I did LOL.....Your card is Incredible....you definitely did an outstanding creative job and all of your ideas came together for one Spectacular card....I LOVE IT. I could go on and on a.k.a. Blah ... Blah...BLAH!!! YOU TOTALLY ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny - the holiday and the card! But your card is super cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL..Such a fun card!! Love it!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M


    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, to funny!! Love this Jessica!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must say I have never heard of this day! You sure did a great job explaining what it's all about and you managed to make a cute card for the holiday too. I love the speech bubbles...how perfect!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a FUN day! hahaha LOVE your card!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete