Thursday, April 20, 2017

MCT 66th New Release Sneak Day 4

Good Morning and welcome to Day 4 of sneaks for the
66th New Release from
 My Creative Time!!!

 Today's sneak features the new  set~
So Many Books
and here is the project I made using this set....
Miss Emma has done it! Made an awesome bookmark die that comes with so many fun sentiments and dies!
One of the sentiments that comes with this set is the quote from Dr. Seuss that I just LOVE.
I used that sentiment and made a Dr. Seuss inspired bookmark.
I found some red/white striped designer paper and die cut that out with the bookmark die. Then using the die again, I cut a piece of black and blue cardstock that I trimmed down to make the layers.
Using my MISTI, I stamped the sentiment onto the center piece of cardstock and layered everything to make my bookmark. 
Adding an eyelet will make the bookmark last longer and several pieces of Trendy Twine were added for the top.
Finally, I die cut and stamped some of the new hearts from the So Many Books set and added them onto the bookmark.

***Sneak Peek giveaway!***

We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday on my blog! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)

I hope you like my bookmark!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Make sure to head on over to the
My Creative Time
blog for more inspiration!!!!

I will be back tomorrow with the BIG Reveal & Blog Hop
Have a GREAT day!

29 comments:

  1. What a wonderful set. Perfect for the readers in our lives. I love the layering you did to add flair and strength to the bookmark. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bookmarks. I can never have enough. Your sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Miss Jessica....Your Bookmark is Fabulous and Sweet!! I am loving the colors, the Sentiment is awesome....great creative ways you've used Miss Emma's goodies.
    Loving your tassel too....your Bookmark Looks Spectacular. You so Did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous book mark and love the quote. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bookmark. I love this sentiment. Plweir1969@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable bookmark! Love how you did the design with the different papers. So cute!! This is one of my favorite quotes too and am super excited about this set! Thanks so much for sharing! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun book mark! Love the sentiment too!
    ginger@mysistersscrapper.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. My girls love to get bookmarks and I love to make them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How pretty your book mark is!!! I love your stripes and color choices!!! jeanmheming@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great sentiment. Cute bookmark!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so fabulous!! I'm a voracious reader so this will be a must-have for me!! Love it, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute. I like the stripes and the hearts.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh gosh! I'm loving this release so much! Your bookmark and sentiment are so pretty! Fabulous job! Thank you for sharing! ~ Carol W. workmanscraps at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great way to show off that wonderful sentiment! That is a perfect rhyme for a bookmark! Love it! Great job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great bookmark...like the eyelet idea.
    gailliz11atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your layering, the eyelet is a great idea for reinforcing the bookmark and for different look, adding to it. Love your papers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a super fun set!!Beautiful bookmark!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great colors. Love that sentiment. TFS

    resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous bookmarks! I love this set!

    keyshasain@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great bookmark. Love the sentiment.
    gildamc@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous bookmark! The color combination looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great colors- love the Dr. Suess theme.
    nslee@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your bookmark is very striking. I love it 😍
    harperpooh at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fun bookmark! Awesome colors and fun mix of twine at top to bring it all together! Love it!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete