Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Let's Celebrate!

Good Morning everyone! It is my DT day over on the Trendy Twine Blog!

The 4th of July is just a few days away I have another fun project to share using the Large Kraft Pillow Boxes and my all time favorite Trendy Twine~the Stars and Stripes!
Did you know that you can emboss these Kraft Pillow Boxes??? I did this one with the stars embossing folder from Cuttlebug and it gave the pillow box such an awesome texture. 
I did keep my project on the CAS side to really showcase the embossing on the box as well as show that wrapping some of the gorgeous Stars and Stripes Trendy Twine around the box and attaching a sweet tag is just the finishing touches a 3D project needs.
Here is a close-up of the twine holding on the star tag. For my tag I used one of the star dies from MCT~Bunch of Stitched Stars . The sentiment is from the newly released Wishing You Both The Best and was stamped onto the banner die from the Vintage Stitched Label Dies. You can also see more the embossing and how awesome it looks. Some random sequins in the red, white and blue and this project is ready for the 4th of July celebrations (filled with some candy of course)

Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

Make sure to check out the Trendy Twine store for more awesome specials
You can see all the twine sale items HERE
New to Trendy Twine??? Check out the other places where we share our projects .....

Trendy Twine Blog~ HERE
and the
Trendy Twine Facebook page~ HERE
Don't forget to visit the 
new and improved, packed with tons of product
Store HERE
Thanks so much for stopping by.
I hope you have enjoyed my project and have a great Tuesday!


14 comments:

  1. Hi, it is beautiful design and wonderful craft patterns. I liked it and share also with my friends. They also liked and we are trying to make these types of design. thanks for share with such a wonderful post and blog.

    Thanks...!!

    http://paper-mart.co.uk/cutting-room-papers.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the embossing on the pillow box! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never would have thought to emboss the box, Jessica!! It looks amazing!! I love how you accentuated the star embossing with larger star!! It looks so patriotic and fabulous my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your CAS pillow box looks gorgeous! The star embossing is awesome and the touches of sequins look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i love that you embossed your pillow box.. this is awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the Star embossing on your pillow box.... such a cute little treat/gift box idea! Have a Crafty Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! I love the embossing and the star and mix of twine looks fabulous!
    Awesome project Jessica! Have a great day:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderfully decorated pillow box Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that you embossed the pillow box! Super cute & FUN my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an AWESOME pillow box, great embossing! The twine and star look so GORGEOUS!
    Have a SUPER day and fabulous 4th!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow - this looks great! The embossing adds such a wonderful touch. All of your embellishments are just perfect for celebrating the fourth!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the texture with the embossing. Cute and festive Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful gift box and love the embossing! TFS

    ReplyDelete