Saturday, June 27, 2015

Sweet Summertime Co~Blog Hop....Trendy Twine/SVG Attic

Welcome to the Trendy Twine-SVG Attic Sweet Summertime blog hop!  We are so excited to have you join us today!

At each stop of the hop we hope you will be inspired by the creativity of the design teams of Trendy Twine and SVG Attic. You are sure to find many wonderful projects that will be at the top of your crafting lists!


You should be arriving from Migdalia blog
If you happened across this post out of order, please head to the Trendy Twine blog to start at the beginning of the hop.

Here is the project I created:
For my project I used the Hot Air Balloon Box from the Above It All set. Since I was using the beautiful Stars and Stripes Trendy Twine I used navy, red and white cardstock for all my balloon pieces. This file was a blast to play with...lots of pieces but very easy to assemble!

Here is a close-up of the basket part of the balloon. I used the Stars and Stripes Trendy Twine to tie each corner of the basket together. Also since this file is a box, instead of using the center part of the file, I swapped it out and placed one of the Skinny Candy Chutes from Trendy Twine and filled it with some M&M's.

The top of the balloon has this sweet banner. Both the die cut and the sentiment are from My Creative Time~Thanks for the Lift. Another bow of the Stars and Stripes Trendy Twine finishes up my project.

Now how about some blog hop prizes??
$20 Gift Certificate to SVG Attic
and
$10 Gift Certificate to SVG Attic

AND

2 sets of Trendy Twine Mini Starter packs

That will give us a total of 4 winners for this hop!

What do you need to do to be eligible for these amazing prizes?
1.  Become a follower of each blog in the hop. 
2.  Leave some comment love at each stop.
3.  If you do both of the above, check back at the SVG Attic blog and/or the Trendy Twine blog for the winners on Wednesday, July 1st.  You have until midnight Tuesday to hop!

We would also love it if you would stop by the SVG Attic and Trendy Twine Facebook pages and give us a "Like"!

Here is the complete blog hop lineup:
Jessica  (you are here)
Melissa (go here next!)
 Lisa


I hope you have enjoyed this stop on our hop!  Be sure to head on over to the other stops for more summer inspiration.  Comment and become a follower to be eligible for the prizes!

47 comments:

  1. Jessica I love your balloon! It is just wonderful, love the colors you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your balloon is so wonderful! You really put a lot of thought and effort into it and it really shows. Thanks for inspiring us with this delightful project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Jess, this is fantastic! It looks like summer and the 4th of July, all rolled into one. Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Stunning my friend!! Adore the super cute way you used the twine on your banner!! You ROCK my friend!!!
    Oh! Yummy treats too!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Jessica your project is just amazing!! I bet that whole thing was really fun to put together and I love your details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously .. words can not describe this cute project... I can see something like this hanging in the corner of a baby's room ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blown away! This was a tough project! And you topped it off beautifully with beautiful twine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a WOW! Love the hot air balloon and the twine you added. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun, fun patriotic rendition of this impressive size project. It looks lovely. So much interest, sure to be the centerpiece of a July 4th gathering. Thanks for sharing, and for putting such a wonderful effort into this project for the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome project, love the hot air balloon, it will be so fun of the 4th! Love the sentiment banner too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww, this is adorable, Jess, and perfect for our hop theme.

    Thanks so much for joining in our hop. You totally rock!

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow, Jessica, this is absolutely amazing!! Wow!! What a fabulous project this is!! I love, love how you added the candy holder!! How creative!! The flag banner on top is perfect!! I am just blown away by this my friend!! It's stunning!! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!! Hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh WOW Jessica!!! This is simply Amazing!!! Such an Awesome Project!! LOVE the details!!! Have a Crafty Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning project! Clever use of the candy chute and M&M's. Love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your hot air balloon! So cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the hot air balloon the twine makes it pop.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This would make a cool table center piece for my party. I already follow.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my gosh, this is too cute!!! Love this fun hot air balloon and I loved how you used it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is AWESOME! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Jessica, this is FABULOUS! OOoh my gosh, I absolutely love it! Such a fun and festive project!
    Have a great weekend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fantastic, you almost should stap in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This had to be hard to make! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  23. oh my goodness, this is really wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is fabulous Jessica!! I love that you added a candy tube in the middle :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh wow! Your hot air balloon is just fabulous! The candy is so cool in the middle :)
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  26. That is soooo super cute. I have never seen that balloon before.. Great job !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Super fun, Jess. I like the red, white and blue.

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is a very cool project! So fun

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love your hot air balloon!! Maybe one day I will see one in real life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great hot airballoon - I have that cut and I have never used it, you have inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh wow! this is cool!
    Vicki (@sweetlovecanada)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Can I just say...WOW?!! This is really an amazing project with lots of teeny, tiny details. I'm sure this took a while to put together but you did a fabulous job ♥

    ReplyDelete
  33. WOW - this is amazing!!! Fabulous details. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  34. So unique and totally FUN! I love this, Jessica!!

    ReplyDelete