Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Monkey Boy!

Happy Monday!


 
Here is my card of the day. I went to Michaels yesterday and found this really cute stamp set from Stampendous! It is Changito's Birthday.  So cute!
We have a good friend who's son is turning 5 on Thursday and I thought I would get a head start on his card. This is what I came up with. I love, love, love the monkey! He is just too cute :) I colored the stamp with my bic markers and attached some buttons. A fast and cute card for the birthday boy!

So until tomorrow....... :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jessica, I love this card!! I need to get some stamps that are bigger to color, and get these Copic markers to use!! Jes, can you do me a favor? I think that I set up the link thing to my blog for my challenge, but I can't check to see if it is working from my blog. Could you go to my blog, and add your bookmark to the linky thing, so I can see if it works? I would really appreciate it!! Thanks, karen<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog and your card is very nice
    I am now your follower

    see ya
    Tristan

    ReplyDelete