Tuesday, October 21, 2014

MCT 37th New Release Sneak Day 2

Good Morning and welcome to Day 2 of sneaks for the new
My Creative Time 37th  Release!
So what did you think of yesterday's projects?? Pretty AWESOME right???
Well we have so much more to share so lets get right to it!

Today the DT will be showcasing projects using the new set~
Boughs of Holly
For today's sneaks I have 2 projects to share...a fun card and some very easy tags...
First up, my card......
I just LOVE Christmas time and I when I saw the new stamps and dies in this set, I couldn't wait to use them!
I started my card off my making the base of white and black cardstock layered with a stitched rectangular frame of designer paper. Then using the speech bubble die, I cut out 2 so I could layer the white on top of the black. I used the new Boughs of Holly set to diecut the "believe" and then stamped the sentiment using the same set. I did add some Wink of Stella to the die cut for some extra sparkle :)
Finally I stamped and colored my adorable Santa using PK~ 332 Santa Set. Lots of sparkle and shine added to him and then he was popped up onto my card front. I finished my card by wrapping some Candy Cane Trendy Twine and tying a bow as well as adding some random enamel dots.

My Creative Time Products Used:

Boughs of Holly (sneak)
Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies
Speech Bubble Sentiment stamp set

For my next project I made a few quick tags......
Emma's stamps and dies make it so easy to whip up tags for all those last minute gifts. For these, I used the Just Tag dies and stamped both the sentiment and those pine branches onto the top layer of the tag. Then using the berries die I added 2 to each set of branch cluster. I added some stickles to each then using some burlap ribbon, stapled them to the top of the tags.  These were so easy to make and took less than 5 minutes each..... LOVE that!

My Creative Time Products Used:
Boughs of Holly (sneak)
***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video!
ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! 
You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 
For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I will see you all back here tomorrow for day 3!
Make sure to check out the rest of the AMAZING inspiration! You can see it all over on the My Creative Time blog!

51 comments:

  1. OMG Girl your card is Amazing and Oh so Jolly I love how you've used today's Sneak Peek along with Miss Emma's other goodies and your Santa turned out so gosh darn cute!! Your tag is really pretty you did a super fab, clever and creative jobs on everything!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is just too cute! Love your design Jessica! The papers, Santa, and new stamps awesome, and your tag is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! LOVE the card and the tag!!!! So perfect!!!
    Glenda
    slatsinhi@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Santa & the speech bubble.
    Jlbates1971@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!!!! I love your Santa card and your pretty tag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of the speech bubble. Love the background paper you used. The Santa looks great on it. giveawayjeanatgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been away too long... I have just spent the last 5-10 mins. scrolling back thru all your adorable projects. The puppy sympathy card, the snowmen candies w/ the glove finger hats (brilliant!) and a beautiful pumpkin card were all outstanding and my favorites & the little elephants w/ the heart ears too. I've got to go back and do some pinning now. Hope you and your family are all doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant ! Love it calbiero@roadrunner.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cuute. Love how you doubled the bubble die. Awesome card. Tag is awesome too. Great job.

    dendearmas@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two great projects. I love how you used the speech die and the sparkle on the pin bough
    katieoscreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card!!! I love the Peachy Keen Santa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card and tag is so adorable! I love your Santa card and the speech bubble is so fun! Love your projects!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jessica ~ yep add these to my stack! Ha! Well that card is ADORABLE!! I LOVE that you used the speech bubble and oh my the Santa and papers! Then you tags ~ LOVE them too! BEAUTIFULLY done as always!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your tag and card! The Santa is one of the cutest I've seen! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness - gorgeous card and tags. Love love them! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow- love both of these projects. I am getting so excited to make Christmas cards at a retreat that I am going to- I am gonna get this whole set!

    ReplyDelete
  17. How cute is that Santa?!?! Great idea for a tag - it's time to get busy on those Christmas tags.

    ReplyDelete
  18. love your card so cute cute cute! such pretty tags too, so simply yet very striking!!! ~ Eva - evascrapslife@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness, that Santa card is just too cute! Love how you added the new word die in the speech bubble on top.
    thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG!! That Santa card is AWESOME!! Love the sentiment in the speech bubble!! And you holly tag? Simply gorgeous!! GREAT JOB!! I LOVE this new release!!



    Judy
    lifesabeach32940@cfl.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love Santa. He is colored so nicely and looks so happy. That is a great card. The tag is clean and simple but very pretty.
    thanks for sharing.
    txmlhl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love that Santa and how you used some of Emma's previous dies! Can't wait to get today's release! smj1118@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great job of coloring the Santa!....I love your big speech bubble. Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  24. aww how incredibly cute.. love that santa.. so fun

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your Santa card is so happy! Makes you smile!!

    bdcampers@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your projects are so fabulous, Jessica!! I love the card!! Santa is so cute!! I love the speech bubble at the top!! And the tags are just beautiful!! Amazing job as always my friend!! Can't wait to see what you have in store for tomorrow!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great designs Jessica, but you always come up with Beautiful creations. That Santa is the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Super cute Santa. Love your choice of paper. TFS

    resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh my gosh - cuteness overload! Your Santa is just over-the-top darling! I am loving the polka dots ♥ Also love the sweet tags, just perfect to add that little "something" to Christmas gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Awe, your card is too cute! I love it! Awesome tag as well!
    bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Pretty, fun card. Love the print paper and cute, jolly Santa. The tags are cute too.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  32. Cutest Christmas card so far this year. Love the paper and the Santa is too cute. Adorable tags as well.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  33. Really cute card and tag, like the paper, tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love your projects, especially your card!! Adorable and so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love the release !! The santa card is awesome !!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love your Santa Card !!! It is too cute!!! mrmr103@ftml.net

    ReplyDelete
  38. Your card is so adorable and those tags are so pretty! Awesome projects! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. One of my favorite gifts to give is a set of gift tags. Yours is a winner!!!

    cbarwick@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  40. I believe your card and tag are WONDERFUL. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
    dmcardmaker {at}{AOL}{dot}{COM}

    ReplyDelete
  41. Cute card and tag--I like the sparkle.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Oh my gosh... Oh my gosh... I luv it... luv it... Seriously the cutest... Luv it... Definitely have to get this set and that Santa... You are such an enabler... Lol.. Thanks. Jackie (scrappinglatina@aol.com)

    ReplyDelete
  43. Lovely projects Jessica! TFS!
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I Absolutely Love Your Jolly Santa Christmas Card, Its So Adorable!!

    bolvera66@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Beautiful tags and I love the Santa card. Fabulous design with the Santa and speech bubble.

    ReplyDelete
  46. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! AWESOME job!
    HUGS,
    Emma :)

    ReplyDelete
  47. Nothing like a Peachy Santa! So cute and love how you layered the speech bubble. Your tags are so pretty and fast is a good thing. Don't you love the set sneaked today? I do...great job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I love this card, it's one of my favorites, and the tags are just so sweet!

    ReplyDelete