Friday, November 8, 2013

It's All About the Sweets......{PKS November Challenge #1}

Hi Everyone and Happy Friday!!!
I have my first project completed for the 
and I just LOVE the way this turned out!!!!

Here is the challenge hosted by Melissa:
~Create a treat bag using the colors GREEN and ORANGE, and use at least one button~
and here is my project
Don't you just LOVE that cute penguin??? I like the non traditional winter color combo too.
Here is a close-up of that cute Penguin. I used the July SOTM from Peachy Keen Stamps for the penguin and the sentiment. I also used the July SOTM SVG file to cut out the penguin and then paper pieced him with the pattern paper.  I added some pink chalk to his cheeks as well as colored his beak and feet using my copic markers.

Supplies Used:
Paper~ Kraft, White
Lilybee Designs~ Jingle Merry & Bright
Jillibean Soup~Country Pumpkin Chowder
Stamps~ Peachy Keen Stamps~ July SOTM
Dies/Cuts~ PKS July SOTM matching SVG
PTI Tag Die
Embellishments~ Trendy Twine~Totally White
 Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions~May Arts~Striped Grossgrain 
Button
Pretzel Bag

So there is my first project....off to start working on my next project.
Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a GREAT rest of your day!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this into the following challenges:
Peachy Keen Stamps~ Nov New Release Challenge #1
Pile it On~Animals with Character
Just B Creative Crazy~ November Linky
Word Art Wednesday~ Anything Goes
Ribbon Carousel Blog~Holiday's and Celebrations

27 comments:

  1. Adorable gift! I really love his little scarf and hat too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super adorable! I love the little penguin!
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is so adorable, Jess!! That penguin is so sweet!! I love how you matched his scarf and hat to the candy!! And the colors are fabulous!! I just love this!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE little treat Jessica, BEAUTIFUL my sweet friend!!!Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen Stamps!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADORABLE little treat Jessica, BEAUTIFUL my sweet friend!!!Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen Stamps!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow you amazing me.. this is ADORABLE..

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so super cute Jessica! LOVE that adorable penguin and the fun candy! Thanks for playing along in the PK Release Party challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ADORABLE! Thanks for sharing, Jessica.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute penguin. Great job with the paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is adorable!!! and yup it is all about the sweets in my house!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet and wonderful image! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable and very creative. Yes I do love the penguin he is too cute.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. *SQUEEL* this is absolutely DELIGHTFUL. I love every single detail from the darling penguin and shades of orange and green that you used right down to the pretty chevron ribbon. Awesome job. Thanks for joining the Peachy Keen Release Challenge! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  14. Total cuteness! Great use of those challenge colors. I just love the penguin, he's the cutest little guy and your papers are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is beyond adorable. What a sweet little image. Thank you so much for joining us this week for our Word Art Wednesday challenge. We are delighted to have you and be inspired by your talents! Diane Noble--WAW DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jessica ~ Add this to my stack PLEASE! I saw this on FB and almost jumped into the computer to crab that ADORABLE tag!! I seriously LOVE this tag! FAB job like always!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute penguin! Thanks so much for sharing your lovely gift tag with us at Word Art Wednesday and look forward to seeing more of your lovely creations again soon. Have a blessed week! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my! This is super cute! I love the penguin on this set:) So fun and love the fun candy gift set-fun idea!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your sweet Peachy Penguin. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What an adorable gift!! I really like your paper piecing and the creative packaging. Thanks for joining us at Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is simply adorable! Love this penguin. Thank you for joining our 'Animals with character' challenge at Pile It On Challenge and please come back next week.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete