Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Ruby Christmas Tree~Bugaboo Christmas in July Challenge

Hi Bloggers!

It's Christmas in July over at Catch The Bug Challenge Blog and today's challenge was to use the freebie image~ Ruby Christmas Tree. Isn't she a rip!

I colored her with my copics and added some white gel pen doodles....very little just some on the ornaments and her Star..just for alittle extra!

She was put on My Minds Eye~ Sweet Dreams Holiday Avenue paper which I picked up last year and have yet to use.

The sentiment is a CTMH stamp mini that I won a while back and remembered that I had. It is up on a Recollection dimensional sticker, inked with evergreen chalk.

Hope you all like it and I will be back with another Christmas card for tomorrows challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT night :)

6 comments:

  1. This is a great image, and you did a wonderful job with it. I still can't bring myself to start Christmas cards early, but then I pay for it in December. You would think I'd learn! LOL Great detail on this too with the white pen. Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Gosh! This is just the cutest and funniest card I have seen in a while! I sooooo love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This image is so fun. I totally need to make a card with her! I just love yours and your coloring. I wish I would have known about this Christmas in July I would have planned to do some Christmas cards. I swear to start them early this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for playing along in our Christmas in July Challenges at CTB and for helping to make it a huge success!
    I love all your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, she is just too funny!! I love it~ your coloring is awesome too:) FUN card!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
    jskoning at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete