Monday, January 17, 2011

Thanks SO much to Kristen over at Craftin’withKristen for my Stylish Award. This is my second award  today and you all are making me feel so GREAT about creating and what I have done already. I can’t wait to continue my crafting journey and create more cards!  But be sure to pop over and say hello to Kristen, leave a message and tell her Jessica sent you J
So here are the  requirements for receiving the award:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 8 things about yourself.
3. Give the award to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.

Okay, here goes! First, the 8 things about myself
1.       I am happily married to my wonderful husband of 13 years.
2.      I have 2 boys, ages 10 and 7---They sure keep me busy J
3.      I just got my cricut the day after Thanksgiving and NEVER thought I would get this into it or be where I am today with it….I HAVE CAUGHT THE BUG and I LOVE IT!
4.      I was born and raised in New York..we moved to Kentucky for less a than a year and came back
5.      We have 13 chickens…they are our pets and we love them….Nothing like fresh eggs everyday.
6.      I grew up in the suburbs and now live in the country….waking up to the horses across the street and my chickens in the backyard is GREAT!
7.      I LOVE to read…nothing better than curling up to a good book
8.      I hate to admit this but I am addicted to reality tv….Survivor, Biggest Loser. Maybe not addicted but I love watching
Here are  8 blogs that I have recently found and love to visit
Thanks again to Kristen! You have made my day!

2 comments:

  1. Jessica,
    First of all, let me congratulate you on receiving the Stylish Blogger Award! How cool is that?! I knew you were doing so well with your blog and so new yet! Hurray for you!
    Secondly, a BIG thank you for passing the award to me! I really appreciate it. Like you, I am so appreciative of all the bloggers that visit my site and leave such nice comments. It's so fun and exciting.
    I will respond to the award in a post on my blog real soon. Thanks again, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award and thank you for thinking of me. How exciting. I love visiting your blog as well. Thanks again. Congratulations to everyone.

    ReplyDelete