Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Spring Wishes....{MCT Tag it Tuesday}

Good Morning everyone and welcome to 
MCT's Tag it Tuesday post!
I have a springtime tag to share today that would look adorable tied to a flower or planting kit. Even with social distancing we can still spread some love in the form of flowers and handmade gifts.
Take a look at my tag and let me know what you think....
To make my tag I used the Chunky Tag Dies for the base and layer. The base of the tag was die cut in kraft cardstock and the top layer of the tag die cut in a pretty blue pattern paper.
For the sentiment, I used the Eggstra Special stamp set and stamped it onto the pattern paper. I did add alittle color to the flower in the stamp as well using my copic markers.
That beautiful flower die cut/stamp is from the You are Cherished set. I stamped the image onto white cardstock, die cut it and then colored the image using my copic markers.
The flowers were then popped up onto the front of my tag using some foam squares.
Finally to complete my tag, I added some white twine.

I hope you have enjoyed my project! 
Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a GREAT Tuesday!
PLEASE remember to stay safe and healthy out there!
Don't forget to check out the rest of the inspiration over on the MCT blog

6 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL...love not only tag design, but also the creative color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag! Love the flowers!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Miss Jessica WOW What a GORGEOUS Tag!! Love your Dimensional Flowers. You sure did one Incredible Coloring job!! Oh am Loving the KRAFT makes for quite the way to showcase your layers...Your patterned paper is so pretty .... definitely adds to the showcasing of your Beautiful Flowers!! YOU so did a Super Incredible Creative job!! YOU DO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your spring tag! So pretty...happy spring!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful tag! Love the pretty flowers and sentiment! tfs Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete