Monday, March 30, 2020

MCT 101st New Release Sneak Day 1

Good Morning and welcome to NEW RELEASE sneak week!
Miss Emma has some awesome new stamps and dies that I know you are all going to LOVE!
For Day 1 the DT is showcasing the beautiful stamp/die set 
Stay Beautiful 
Take a look at my inspiration and let me know what you think...
For my card I kept it CAS becuase I just LOVE this new flower stamp/die!
To make my card I started with a kraft cardstock base and added a layer of white cardstock die cut using the Stitched Rectangular Frame Die.
Using the new flower stamp/die, I stamped it onto white cardstock, die cut the flowers and then I inked the edges of each flower with my tim holtz distress ink. 
I arranged each flower where I wanted it on my card front and before attaching them I stamped my sentiment.
The flowers were then popped up onto the front of the card, framing the sentiment.
For some extra details, I did die cut a few leaves and inked those as well to add behind each of the flowers.
A simple but elegant card ready to send.

***Sneak Peek giveaway!*** 
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday on my blog! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)

Thanks for stopping by for Day 1 of sneaks!!
Please come back tomorrow for another fun sneak!!
Make sure to check out the rest of the inspiration from the DT over on the
My Creative Time blog!

17 comments:

  1. What an amazing CAS card
    It is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS. Love the flower colors as well as placing design on kraft cardstock.
    srdelgado395@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring! I love how you did this design! Meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Miss Jessica WOW CAS? Well it sure is one GORGEOUS Card!! Your Flowers are so beautiful...Impeccable coloring job definitely beautiful colors your chose. You definitely did a Super Incredible job showcasing today's Sneaky Peek!!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the partial coloring of your flowers, makes them stand out! I never use kraft cardstock for a base and don't know why. Your card is stunning with it, your flowers pop! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These flowers are beautiful.
    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the soft coloring on these beautiful blooms! Lovely card!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the simplicity of these 3 beautiful flowers on the white background!
    You did a wonderful job with this new stamp/die!
    b-koz@valornet.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You card is lovely. The colors are so soft and the flowers are beautiful.

    Leslie
    cascrapper at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful colors - a simple but elegant card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous pastel colors and a lovely design.
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous project. Love the soft colors of your flowers. Thanks for sharing

    resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jessica! This is gorgeous hun! I love the soft look and simplicity of the card!Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥
    Joann6274@Gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your inking idea for these pretty flowers. You made them look so soft and beautiful...I like the leaves also...nice touch.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty card!!! I like the coloring of the pretty flowers!! TFS
    hugs,
    joni

    arcocha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty. I like how you inked the flowers.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautil card. CAS yet not missing anything.
    ajjupiter58@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete