Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Happy Birthday.....{MCT Birthday Palooza}

Good Morning everyone and welcome to another
MCT Birthday Palooza project!!
You can never have too many birthday cards in your stash and this card is so easy to make using MCT stamps and dies.
Take a look and let me know what you think...
Rainbows and birthdays seem to go hand and in hand and I just LOVE how this card turned out!
To make my card, I started with a kraft cardstock base and added a layer of white cardstock using the Stitched Rectangular Frame Die.
Next using the Script Words stamp set and some Tim Holtz Distress Ink I stamped the sentiment in my rainbow inks. I also grabbed the Stitched Sweetheart small heart die and cut them in the matching inks.
Each of the hearts were then popped up onto the birthday sentiment in a random pattern.
To complete my card I added the "to you" sentiment using part of another sentiment from the Time to Celebrate stamp set.

MCT Products Used:
Stitched Rectangular Frame Die

So there is my card. I hope you like it!!
Make sure to check out the rest of the inspiration over on the MCT Blog!
Also make sure to take advantage of the AWESOME deals over in the MCT shop!
There are several retired sets that are marked way down!

2 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Jessica WOW What a Gorgeous Card!! Loving your rainbow of Primary colors Oh I'm in awe over what you created and then with your addition of hearts...Oh you so outdid yourself with one Super Incredible Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete