Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Happy Birthday....{MCT Birthday Palooza}

Good Morning everyone and welcome to another MCT DT post day!
Today we are sharing Birthday Palooza projects!!
I have a fun birthday project to share using several different MCT stamps and dies.
Take a look and let me know what you think...…
I LOVE the Mini Stitched Lollipop Holder! It makes such a fun party favor, especially for a birthday celebration.
To make my project, I used the Lollipop Holder Die with a cute balloon designer paper. I added the Scallop Die to the top in a matching navy cardstock. The scallop die is popped up onto the lollipop die to cover the orange twine which is then tied in the back.
The sentiment, from the Especially for You set was stamped onto the new Cute Micro Tag Die.
To finish off my project, added the adorable little cupcake die from the Mini Lolly Add On set.
I colored it in with my copics and added some Wink of Stella to the cupcake top for some extra sparkle.

How cute would these be for party favors?
A fun way to celebrate a birthday party especially for a little kid.

So there is my completed project. I hope you like it!!
As always, thanks for stopping by my blog!
Make sure to check out what the rest of the DT made over on the 
My Creative Time blog.

3 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Jessica How Super Cute and Adorable is your Birthday Lollipop Holder...I do Love that double sided paper..Great print and colors...and loving too your Cutie ideas using that scallop circle which showcases your Darling Cup Cake....and that Blue sure makes everything Pop as well as your sweet little sentiment Tag....You so did a Super Incredible Creative job!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and fun birthday treat holder! Love the fun paper! tfs Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute birthday favor...beautiful job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete