Monday, July 29, 2019

Happy Birthday To You...{MCT Manly Monday}

Good morning everyone!
Welcome to another Manly Monday with My Creative Time!
So I messed up for todays post :(
I had my weeks screwed up and made a Birthday Palooza tag that isn't really manly but I am going to share it anyways.
Take a look and let me know what you think....
I used the newly released More Chunky Tag Dies and layered 3 of the tags onto one another. The base is kraft cardstock, then a piece of white cardstock and the top layer is a polka dot patter paper from October Afternoon.
I used the Celebration Tags set for the sentiment frame and stamped the sentiment onto the tag using the same set.
The adorable cupcake die is from the Light The Candles set and was die cut using yellow and red polka dot paper also from the October Afternoon paper pack.
A kraft twine ribbon completed my tag.

So with some more masculine designer paper and maybe not adding the extra heart die cut to the cupcake, my project would have fit the theme for today...LOL!

Anyways I hope you liked my tag. As always thanks for stopping by and checking out my project!
Make sure to head over to the MCT blog for more inspiration!!

Have a GREAT Monday!!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Jessica what a Fun and Cute Birthday Tag. I am loving the colors and all the polka dots and circles....and your cupcake is so adorable! Oh I do think your tag is for guy or gal...gosh it's Festive and Fabulous. I LOVE it!! You totally did a Super Incredible Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your tag even if not manly. This would look great as a card also.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete