Wednesday, February 21, 2018

To My Bunny.....{MCT Whatever Wednesday}

Good Morning everyone!!
Welcome to another Whatever Wednesday post with My Creative Time!
I am super excited about my project today and hope you love it as much as I do!
These cuties are so fun to make and would be adorable for a little class treat or office gift for coworkers for Easter.
And the best part...they are made with 100% My Creative Time stamps and dies!
Take a look and let me know what you think....
So aren't these adorable??? Each treat holds a single Hershey Nugget chocolate and the sentiment on the tag can be customized with so many fun MCT stamps!!!

Here is how I made this...
I started my project by die cutting 2 of the new Chunky Tag Dies, second largest of the dies and shown below in the picture. I scored each tag 5/8" from the base.  Once scored, I placed a piece of the chocolate inside and taped the 2 dies together, making sure there is enough room to hold the chocolate in place. 

Next using the More Scalloped Stitched Oval Dies I cut out my ears.
Each piece of the oval, the inside pink part and the scalloped white part need to be cut in half after die cutting to make a set of ears. They are then attached inside the front part of the tag die.
For the adorable nose on my bunnies I used the tiny pencil tip die from the Love to Learn set. It is so fun finding new ways to use dies for different projects!
Finally using the smallest of the new Chunky Tag Die and the sentiment from Teeny Tag Holidays, I stamped it onto kraft cardstock. The tag was attached using some Trendy Twine after punching a small hole in both the front and back of the mini candy holder.

So there is my project! What do you think??
I hope you will give this a try for your little Easter Bunnies!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Make sure to stop by the My Creative Time blog for more Whatever Wednesday inspiration!
Have a GREAT hump day!!

12 comments:

  1. I love your bunny candy holder. It is adorable. Yes, I will definitely have to make them. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Beautiful and creative treat for all! How wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Miss Jessica How Adorable and Cute is your Bunny Treat Holder!! I'm in awe over what you used to achieve your look...WOW!! Talk about being Super Clever, Creative your ideas are Brilliant and Ingenious using Miss Emma's Goodies. Your Candy Holder is Spectacular!! Thanks for your Awesome Recipe I so can't wait to make one!! You so did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you keep the chocolate nugget from sliding out the side of the pouch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I add a glue dot under the chocolate to hold it in place

      Delete
  5. Cleverness overload! I love how you used so many sets to put these adorable treat holders together. Wonderful job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omgosh how adorable!!!! Love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is too cute!! Love the idea! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaaw, your bunny boxes are so darn cute! Love these!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete