Friday, February 16, 2018

MCT 76th New Release BIG Reveal & Blog Hop


Welcome to the 76th New Release from
My Creative Time!
This has been such an AWESOME few days of amazing inspiration from the DT~ don't you think???
But there is one more day of projects with so lets get started....

You should be coming from the VERY talented

but if you are just stopping in, make sure to head back to the start~ the AMAZING
You are not going to want to miss a thing!

For my project, I get to showcase this releases set
Chunky Tag Dies
and here is my inspiration.....
I am so excited that Miss Emma released another set of tag dies! I love making little treats and adding the cutie tags to them...so with St. Patty's day coming up soon I thought I would make one of those treats.
I used the Stitched Favor Box Die and die cut it with some pattern paper from Authentique. Next I added the cutie little shamrock die from the You're My Pot of Gold set.
The sentiment, from the Chocolate Greetings set was stamped onto the smallest of the new Chunky Tag Dies.
The tag was then attached to the favor box with some Totally White Trendy Twine.
A fun little box to give to a friend that was super simple to make and mass produce!!

Now for the entire release.....



***FREEBIE***
Starting today, February 16, 2018 @ 8am PST we will be giving away this AWESOME new stamp set "Egg Decorations". This stamp set will be given to the FIRST 50 shoppers! If you are one of the 1st 50 shoppers it will automatically be added to your package at the time of packing/shipping. Once 50 shoppers come through, this stamp set will be available for purchase. So, if it's for sale in the store, you are not one of the 50. No exceptions will be made. This freebie is not part of the "bundle" and will be sold separately!

***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY***
For our blog hop giveaway, Emma is giving away a $50 gift card to the "My Creative Time" store to ONE LUCKY winner! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the MORE chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!

***SALE ALERT***
ALSO, DON'T FORGET our sale starts RIGHT NOW here:http://shop.my-creative-time.com/Ne...! Use the code: FEB2018 to receive a discount off your entire purchase! This sale applies to "IN-STOCK" items ONLY. This sale will end on Friday, FEB 24, 2018 @midnight PST.


Well your time with me is up... your next stop along the hop is the super sweet and very talented
Thanks so much for hopping along with us and have a GREAT Friday!!!

23 comments:

  1. Oh how cute!!!! Love this cute little gift box!! Love these new chunky tags! Thank you so much for the wonderful inspiration this week! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute St. Patty's day treat box! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Miss Jessica What a Gorgeous St. Patty's Day Gift Box you created and your little tag is so cute!! Thanks for the inspiration using Miss Emma's goodies!!
    Once again you so did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!! Love the small tag!! vonmariedesign@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH my Heck I love the gift box!!!!!!
    skassahn11@gmail.com
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shamrock container with the little tag. So sweet Jessica.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute treat with the new tag in a perfect size! Great job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! So cute and that tag is the perfect size!
    crafts.petersen(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute treat container for St Patrick's day.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the color you chose to create your sweet project. Thanks for the inspiration!!!

    kirstyvittetoe123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, that is way too cute!! Love!!!
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay o love these!!! I go on a st.pattys day bar crawl and thee would be cute to give with a little treat inside for the rides!
    Email: arebori0204@gmail.com
    Blog: scraptillyadrop-blogger


    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable little St. Patrick's Day treat box!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful treat box!!!! And the chunky tags are perfect for it!!! TFS
    hugs,
    joni
    arcocha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE this little box with the shamrock! Adorable little treat box! Love the plaid!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  16. This little box is so cute ! I went over and bought the pot of gold stamp set. It is so hard to find St. Patrick's Day stamps! St. Patrick's Day is a big deal around our house since my husband and I are both from Ireland . We always have a St. Patrick's Day party and your little box would be perfect next to a place setting at our party .

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  17. Glad to see that St. Patrick isn't fogotten.
    Pretty box. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  18. What an adorable St. Patty's day treat holder!!! I love it!! !

    ReplyDelete
  19. You used my FAVORITE treat box & I LOVE that you created a St. Patrick’s Day treat!!! Also, thank you for your AMAZING sneaky peeks last week!
    BIG HUGS,
    Emma :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is darling and a great size for a little treat! So festive!
    Sorry, I haven't been around a lot lately. I have been so limited to blogging and crafting lately due to my parents who are having some health issues. I am missing my time for crafting but right now family things are priority! Hope to be back soon. I have been following your projects, just haven't had the time to do the commenting as much :( Soon, I will be back to it!
    Hope your are doing well my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete