Monday, October 23, 2017

You Are One Smart Cookie.....{MCT Manly Monday}

Good Morning everyone!
It is time for another My Creative Time's
Manly Monday!

Today I am sharing a card that I made with the newest set~ Gingerbread Friends and the matching Gingerbread Banners set
Take a look and let me know what you think....
A super sweet an simple card to make!
I used designer paper from Reollections~ Holly Day Wishes, kraft cardstock mat and a white cardstock base.
The top layer of designer paper was die cut using the Stitched Rectangular Frame Die
The focal point of my card starts with the Scalloped Stitched Circles, the cutie gingerbread boy, colored with my prismacolor pencils and then popped up onto the circle dies.
The sentiment, from the new Gingerbread Friends set was stamped onto the larger of the new Gingerbread Banner Dies.

Want to see more projects?
Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the DT made!
I know the inspiration is AWESOME!!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT day!!

5 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Jessica What a Super Cute and Adorable Card!! Love the papers, colors and all your Clever & Creative ways you used Miss Emma's goodies. Definitely a Super Coloring job....your little Gingerbread Boy is so precious!! Your card is not only Spectacular but Incredibly Cute!! You so did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cute card! I love the stamps and the coordinating dies!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! Love the papers and cute inspirational sentiment!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your gingerbread card is adorable! Fun colors and cute sentiment! I just got this set and can't wait to find a little time to use it!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete