Friday, October 20, 2017

MCT 72nd New Release BIG Reveal & Blog Hop

Welcome to the 72nd New Release from
My Creative Time!
This has been such an AWESOME few days of amazing inspiration from the DT~ don't you think???
But there is one more day of projects with so lets get started....

You should be coming from the VERY talented
Emily
but if you are just stopping in, make sure to head back to the start~ the AMAZING
Emma

You are not going to want to miss a thing!

For my project, I get to showcase the new set
A Sloth Holiday
here is the card I made using that set......

To make my card, I started with a white cardstock base, added a layer of kraft cardstock and my top mat of designer paper from Doodlebug Designs (Here comes Santa Claus) die cut using the Stitched Rectangular Frame Die.
Next I die cut 4 of the branches from the Fun Stitched Ornament & More set using matching designed paper from the same pad. Those branches were placed in a "bunch" onto the front of my card mat.
That super ADORABLE image is from the new A Sloth Holiday set. I stamped and die cut him out, colored him with my prismacolor pencils and then popped him up onto the card in the middle of my branch bunch using some foam squares.
The sentiment, also from A Sloth Holiday was stamped onto the smaller of the new Gingerbread Banners. That too was popped up onto the front of my card using some foam squares.
Finally to finish my card, I added some small red pearls onto the branches.

Now for the entire release.....









"FREEBIE DIE"

Starting THIS Friday, October 20, 2017 @ 8am PST ~ Our "Freebie" for this release is the "Gingerbread Dies” set. It will be given to the FIRST 75 shoppers! If you are one of the 1st 75 shoppers it will be automatically added to your package at the time of packaging/shipping. Once 75 shoppers come through, this die set will be available for purchase. So, if it’s for sale in the store, you are not one of the 75. No exceptions will be made. This freebie set is not a part of the “bundle” and will be sold separately!

***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY***
For our blog hop giveaway, Emma is giving away a $50 gift card to the "My Creative Time" store to ONE LUCKY winner! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the MORE chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!

***SALE ALERT***
ALSO, DON'T FORGET our sale starts RIGHT NOW here:http://shop.my-creative-time.com/Ne...! Use the code: OCT2017 to receive a discount off your entire purchase! This sale applies to "IN-STOCK" items ONLY. This sale will end on Fri, October 27, 2017 @midnight PST.

Well your time with me is up... your next stop along the hop is the super sweet and very talented
Katie
Thanks so much for hopping along with us and have a GREAT Friday!!!

15 comments:

  1. OMGOODNESS.... So darn cute! LOVE the foliage you added behind the adorable sloth! Have a great weekend! :)

    Theresa
    cardaddict69 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the pine and pearls with the adorable sloth. Great job on the shading and coloring! Wonderful dimension.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love , love your card , gorgeous!!!! jeanmheming@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That card is absolutely gorgeous! Great projects from the entire design team.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had me at hello!!!When I saw your card it was instant love!!! I love the green everywhere and the branches, WOW! So very pretty yet simple to mass produce! Beautiful! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!!!!!! This is SOOOO PERFECT my friend!! I LOVE IT!
    thanks for your AWESOME sneaky peeks all week~ !
    Big HUGS,
    Emma :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful creation!

    kirstyvittetoe123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun sloth card. I like the background paper and greenery.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute!! I love that cute sloth!! Great card!! vonmariedesign@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG Miss Jessica How Super Adorable and Cute is your Card. love your Creative ideas for using the branches definitely a brilliant idea and loving the red pearls to embellish....and Great coloring job....gosh all of your ideas came together for one Spectacular and Adorable Christmas Card...You so did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The branches are the perfect touch to "ground" your sloth! LOVE this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is absolutely ADORABLE! I love the cute sloth, awesome coloring and the sweet sentiment.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just adorable. Thank you for sharing your talent with us all week long!!
    Your sloth is AWESOME!!
    mymousedreams@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such an adorable sweet card! Love how you incorporated the branches on the background for the sloth!
    crafts.petersen(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute. Love the branches you added . TFS
    resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete