Thursday, May 25, 2017

Hi friend......{MCT Anything Goes}

Good Morning Everyone!
It is time for another MCT Anything Goes and I am sharing a project using the newly released die~ Stitched Favor Treat Die
This project was made for a friend to just share a sweet treat with but the BEST thing about this new die is you can use it for so many holidays, events, parties...well just about ANYTHING! Just change up the papers and sentiments and you are ready to give this treat!!!
To make my treat box, I used designer paper from Echo Park~ Magical Adventure. After die cutting the Stitched Favor Treat Die I put the box together and placed it aside to complete my tag.
The tag was made using several MCT dies and stamps.
For the circles, I used the Scallop Die from the Mini Stitched Lollipop and topped it with a circle from the More Stitched Circle Dies. The "Hi" sentiment is from the stamp set~ Home Sweet Home
For the "friend" part of the tag, I used the Sentiment Label Dies and made the banner smaller to fit the sentiment from the set, All you need is Coffee (which I actually took only a part of the sentiment)
I attached the sentiment tag to the treat box using some Trendy Twine and my project is ready to give!

So I hope you have enjoyed my treat!
 Want to see more projects?
Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the DT made!
I know the inspiration is AWESOME!!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT day!!

7 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Jessica What a Beautiful Treat Box you Created!! Loving the star paper and the total color palette!! Your tag is totally Awesome..Gosh what a presentation!!
    All of your Cool & Clever ideas sure make for one Spectacular Treat Box. You so did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU TOTALLY ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the festive paper for the box and your tag is so sweet! The HI fits perfectly...I didn't remember that set had a nice bold stamp. Wonderful job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute give box! Love the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute treat box Jess, Have a wonderful Memorial day weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute treat box my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete