Monday, April 10, 2017

Happy Easter....{MCT Made in Minutes}

Good Morning everyone and welcome to 
Made in Minutes 
with 
If you are new to my blog or  MCT's  Made in Minutes post, it is where we create something that could be created quickly or mass produced.

For my project, I made some sweet Easter treats using several MCT stamps and dies BUT I was able to make both of these projects from start to finish in under 20 minutes!
Take a look.....
So to make my projects I started with some cute designer paper from I believe Echo Park (???) and used the Treat Pouch Die to make my pillow boxes. 
Next I grabbed the tag from the Mini Chalkboard Tags set and stamped the sentiment using the Teeny Tag Holidays set.
Of course I needed to add a bunny and an egg so I pulled out the new Mini Bunny Dies and an oldie set~ Ears to You and die cut both the bunny and the egg. 
The tag was still missing something so I decided to add alittle grass using the Pretty Edges Dies. 
Once I had the tag all assembled, I attached it to my pillow box using some hemp twine. That twine was then wrapped around the pretty green ribbon which holds my pillow box closed tightly.
For the finishing touch I added alittle Nuvo Crystal Drop to each of the bunnies for their cottontails :)

So what do you think???
I hope you like my project!!!
Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the DT made!
I know the inspiration is AWESOME!!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT Monday!!!

16 comments:

  1. Cute treats! Love the carrot paper and the tags are adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great little gifts. I am always looking for something that can be made in minutes for my class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Miss Jessica Your Treat Pouches are so Beautiful.....Great job on your Tags! your little scene is so cute and your little chocolate bunny is adorable. Great paper find!! Love all of your clever ideas using Miss Emma's Goodies. You so did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute, Jessica! I just love the little tags!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet!! The bunnies are adorable!! Love the carrot paper, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sweet bunnies and super cute tags!!Adorable treats my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. The designer paper is so cute on your treat. Your tag is adorable and I like how you tied it with the ribbon...love the grass on it too. Great job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so, so cute!! The paper is perfect with your sweet little bunny tags!

    Hope you and your family are having an AMAZING holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so sweet and I love the die cuts. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. What FUN pouches and so perfect for Easter! Fun papers, cute little tag and the perfect ribbon! Fantastic Jessica!
    I hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter and fantastic trip to Florida~which I seen on FB. I am sorry I haven't been around much. Very limited to blogging at this time due to my Dad having a stroke on Apr 12. Any spare time has been going back and forth home for family~
    Have a great day my friend~
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete