Monday, April 11, 2016

Thanks.....MCT Made in Minutes

Good Morning and Happy Monday everyone!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!!! 

It is time for another
My Creative Time's~ Made In Minutes!
 The MCT DT will be sharing quick and easy projects using MCT stamps and dies that you can recreate in no time!

Things are finally getting back to normal here and I promise to be better about checking in with all of your blogs really soon!!!
Now onto my card.....
  I got a request from my MIL to make some thank you cards for her. Well since I love to make CAS cards and wanted to make at least 20 for her, I picked a design that I knew she would like but that I could also mass produce in very little time.
Since her favorite color is purple I used that for my stamped focal point. The square background is from the original Coffee Break stamp set and I stamped it onto the center of my card mat~along with all 19 others~ using my Misti. 
Next I positioned the "thanks" sentiment where I wanted it to lay and stamped all 20 cards again using my Misti.
I thought I was done with my card but then decided that I wanted to add something alittle more. Not sure about having enough enamel dots on hand I grabbed the Stitched Pretty Flower set and the little flower die. It added just the extra pop of color I was looking for.

My Creative Time Products Used:
Stitched Pretty Flowers & Leaves
Coffee Break (original set)
Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More
Believe in Your Dreams

So what do you think????? 
Want to see more projects?
Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the DT made!
I know the inspiration is AWESOME!!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT Monday!!


18 comments:

  1. Happy Monday to you too and want to say OMG What a cutie of a Thank You card!! Great creative ideas!! Your little yellow flower is the perfect sweet touch!! You are one awesome DIL your MIL is going to love them!!! YOU so ROCK !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet and pretty, Jessica! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely beautiful, Jessica!! I love the design!! The little yellow flower is a perfect touch!! I so wish I could do CAS cards like you...they are always amazing and so gorgeous!! Have a great day my friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Mother in Law will love the cards you made for her...the Misti really came in handy for this one! Beautiful card!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple, soft and sweet - the perfect combination! I love the purple polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful CAS card! Great design Jessica!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love made in minutes and your card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet! That little pop of yellow is just the right touch! How FABULOUS that you could make 20 of these for your MIL too!! I'll be she's delighted.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty sweet card!Awesome job my friend!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your MIL is so lucky to have you! Love CAS cards!

    Hugs,
    Chrissy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very sweet CAS card! The design is adorable and I love how you mass produced them for you mother in law, that is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ps I just got a misti-- Thank goodness it will make my big order much easier - Don't you just love yours?

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a cute card.. love the purple polka dots.. :)

    ReplyDelete