Tuesday, April 26, 2016

MCT~ Favorite Stamp of the Month!

Today we are featuring another "My FAVORITE stamp of the Month! 
 This month we are  featuring one of my FAVE dies "Stripey Background II!". 

 If this set has been on your wish list, you can pick this set up HERE at a discount price!
This set will be on sale for the entire month of April! The sale will end on 
April 30, 2016 @ 12:00am PST!

Here is the card I made using this set.....

How fun is this background stamp??? I love the way it adds texture to my background.
I ended up stamping the background onto some pale blue cardstock with a slighly darker blue ink. Next I added all my layers using several newly released stamps and dies :) I listed them all below with direct links to MCT.
My finishing touch for this card was adding glossy accents to the stamped raindrops.

My Creative Time Products Used:
Stripey Background
Stitched Umbrella Die
More Stitched Edges Dies
Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More
You are my Sunshine
More Stitched Circles

So what do you think????? 
Want to see more projects?
Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the DT made!
I know the inspiration is AWESOME!!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT Monday!!

15 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Jessica.....What a Super Gorgeous card!! WOW Girl you really outdid yourself....Love your Stripey Stamped background and your scene is so adorable!!
    Your umbrella is so cute, the colors are so beautiful....awesome idea for the raindrops....you totally did a super outstanding creative job. Love the ways you've used Miss Emma's goodies...gosh your ideas would so work for a layout!!
    Thanks fro the inspiration!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Very cheerful and I love the shine on the rain! Wonderful job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love those die cuts, so crisp! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely sentiment on a BEAUTIFUL card!
    Have a blessed day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! Love the tone on tone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful!! The background stamp looks so awesome!! The glossy accents on the rain drops is a perfect touch!! Love this my friend!! It's so beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card! The scene you created looks so beautiful, love those sparkly rain drops too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a super card! I love the design and your striped background looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my how totally fun..that umbrella die is awesome.. great card

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty, love that background stamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a thoughtful idea! I sure do like the raindrops.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So darn cute!!! The umbrella is adorable and cute stamped background:)
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really a sweet, cheerful card. I love the bright, happy colors and pretty images. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete