Sunday, March 3, 2013

You're An All Star~ PKS Challenge Entry

Happy Sunday everyone!
Hope you are all enjoying the weekend!!
Busy here as always but I was able to sneak some time last night to make a card to enter into this weeks
Peachy Keen Stamps challenge.
The challenge~
PK 13-9 :: Just Cards :: Oh My Stars!
how fun right!! So here is what a made~ hope you like it!!
For my card I used a kraft card base and papers from the Basic Grey~Shine on paper pack.
I found these stars on the silhouette store actually from a set from Lori Whitlock..love the pattern she made with them but just could not get the design to work with the idea I had in my head so I used the stars only and re~sized them to work.
I stamped the adorable large star with PKS~ Piles of Smiles and the sentiment comes from Paper Smooches~My Guy stamp set.
Finally I couldn't not use my sewing machine ~LOL~ so I ran a decorative stitch around the as a border. 
What do you think???
Well that is all I have for you today! I am off to run errand, take my youngest to a birthday party and hopefully relax :)
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT day!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Supplies Used
Paper~ Kraft, White, Basic Grey~Shine On
Stamps~ PKS~Piles of Smiles, Paper Smooches~My Guy
Ink~  Memento Tuxedo Black, White Gel Pen
Dies/Cuts~ Star~Silhouette Store
Extras~ Sewing Machine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this into the following challenges:
Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge~ 13-9 Oh My Stars!
Simon Says Stamp Challenge~ Anything Goes
The Paper Players~ In Stitches

31 comments:

  1. I have been up all night and was fixing to power down, take a bath and get away from the computer for a while and thought I would comment on what post came in the past hour or so. Your was the first one and it sure put a smile on my face. The cute star with that adorable and all those stars. Such a cheerful card. Love it. Hope you have had a good weekend thus far. TFS~~~
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable star! Love the card Jessica. ~Tami

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Jessica! I just love the papers and the colors!! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So darn cute!!! Love the paper and colours!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I think it's just too cute, Jess! What a great card ! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. Love the dimensions you added to the stars. Such an Adorable Card. Enjoy your Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply ADORABLE!!Made me Smile!Love it!
    Have a wonderful Sunday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun card with all those cute fun stars...
    TFS Jessica - enjoy your wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jessica this is so cute. you always use the cutest paper and I love the design. The PKS face is awesome. Beautiful job!
    Deb C
    bugjuiced

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous, Jessica!! That star face makes me smile!! I love the papers and the dimension you added to the strip of stars!! What an awesome card my friend!! Happy Sunday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh! This is so adorable Jessica!! I so love the stars and that great star paper! Great stitching, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card - love the papers and what a cute face!! Wonderful. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jessica I LOVE this card!! I love what you did with the stars, fantastic and the star paper is awesome!! Great card!!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cutest little face love those colors.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute card Jessica! Love the paper and great design! Adorable peachy face and awesome stars!!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable! What a fun, sweet card! Love your pretty papers and sweet faced star ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jessica ~ ADORABLE!! Oh LOVE the star and that paper! I have it ~ isn't it the BEST!! Of course the decorative stitching ~ so need to try sewing sometime ~ looks AWESOME! Well I hope you finally got to relax! I am sure with 2 boys ~ you are constantly running around!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jessica!!! Gorgeous card!!! I love love love those stars and the paper is super fun!!! Very clever resizing the star's!!! You always put so much into a card , I wish I could get into the sewing part, your stitching is amazing. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is adorable! I love the sweet little face on your star!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh boy..this is so cute Jessica! Love the adorable little faces and fun papers!
    Have a great MOnday!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. AWESOME job with your SUPER CUTE card Jessica!I LOVE the colors and all the stars,Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super fabulous card!! Love all of the stars and the pretty papers you used! Great design too!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  23. Jessica, this is adorable! From the star paper border, to the star dp to that sweet little happy face star...fabulous all around! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a cute card! Sweet papers, fun star, great stitching! Thanks for playing with my "stitchy" challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This card is so cute and adorable Jessica I love the color combo too! Thanks for entering the PKS challenge and congrats on making Top 3!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a fun card! Love your happy star, the patterned paper and the gorgeous stitching. Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at The Paper Players, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete