Saturday, March 2, 2013

Welcome Beautiful Baby w/TAWS

Good Morning and Happy Saturday everyone!!
I have another baby card to share today using some awesome new
The Alley Way Stamps!

Did you get the chance to check out March's New Release???
I LOVE them! (But I LOVE all their stamps!!)
Here they are and they are available in the store now so hop on over (after you check out my card) and pick them up! There is another freebie set being offered for orders of $40! How sweet is that??!!
  

Now back to my card....I made this for Retro Sketch's Challenge which was any sketch of your choosing.
Then I saw that this week's challenge over at The Kraft Journal was also using any sketch so I combined the two challenge using this sketch.......

And came up with this card.........
Bummer though that the Retro Sketches challenge ended yesterday :(
Don't you hate when that happens??
But I can still link up to The Kraft Journal!!!

Supplies Used:
Paper~ Kraft, PTI, Best Creations DP
Stamps~ TAWS~Words to Live By, Jibber Jabber, Tiny Treasures
Dies~ MFT Die~namics, Open Scallop Edge
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black
Extra~ Sewing Machine, Gems 

What do you think???
I hope you liked it!
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT Saturday!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this into the following challenge:
The Kraft Journal~Use Any Sketch
The Friday Mashup~ Baby Card

26 comments:

  1. This is just darling! I love how you added the rhinestones for a touch of sweet glam. :-). Thank you for joining us at The Kraft Journal this week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How SWEET...congrats on the win over at Paper Made Bakery! that's awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Love the font and the little onesie. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica,
    What a sweet card. Love the bling
    Hugs, Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, Jessica!! The little onsie is so sweet!! The pretty pink gems are a perfect touch!! What an awesome card my friend!! I hope you have fun plans for the weekend!! Happy Saturday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute...perfect baby card!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling!!! Perfect take on the sketch!! Love the open scallop die you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such sweetness! What a darling baby card - love the soft colors and sweet images!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pure sweetness to your baby card..
    TFS Jessica - hope your weekend is going great with lots of quality time crafting too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's adorable Jessica!!!

    Have a great weekend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very SWEET!Love it!
    Have a wonderful weekend my friend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too cute.. I love all the cards you make using the onsie. Love the polka-dot paper perfect for a little girl. Hope you are having a fabulous weekend my friend. TFS~~~

    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card Jessica - love the sketch you used and the stamps. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. super sweet :) congrats on your win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cut my friend. Love the color and design. Hope your having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL! I also hate when that happens and the older I get the more it happens, but I must say the card turned out perfect so it was worth it! TFS and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a SWEET little baby card Jessica!looks perfect,Have a great weekend my friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute card...I especially like the color selection...and that little onsie is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am getting ready to make a cute little baby album for a friend. These stamps would be awesome for that! You did a beautiful card!
    Hugs,
    Deb C
    bugjuiced

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sweet little card. I just love that little striped onesie. Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this baby card

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Jessica ~ Oh this is so ADORABLE!!! The urple and the kraft look so GOOD together! CUTE little onsie too and design! Oh yes ~ has happen to me so often missing challenges! But hey lucky you found another one! hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a sweet baby card!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a sweet baby card! The little onesie is so cute. Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete