Liz over at Tryin 2 Craft has passed this Stylish Blogger Award on to me. Thank you Liz!! If you haven't visited her blog yet...you really should she all her wonderful creations! For this award The rules are simple,
1. make a post link back to the person who awarded it to you
2. share 8 random things about you
3. and award 8 bloggers with this award
1.I just started scrapbooking/cardmaking in November when I purchased my cricut
2.I love trying new crafty things
3. I just started playing with Copics and Im hooked :)
4. I wish I won the lottery to make a really cool scraproom...There are some amazing pictures of scraprooms out there and I am jealous!!
5.My favorite color is purple
6.my lucky number is 13
7.I love to read and Im reading Anne of Green Gables right now
8. Summer time is my favorite!! I love to read by the pool, garden and hang outside
Blogs that Im passing this award onto:
1.Cathryn- In the Pink, Designs by Cathryn
2. Michele-Scrappin Fish Memories and More
3.Sherrie- Sherrie Scraps with Passion
5.Amyee-A Scraphappy Southernbelle
7.Chloe-Chloe and her Clip on Koalas
8.Cindy- Cindy's Little Creations
Thanks you ladies...you all deserve this award and all of your blogs are Super Stylish :)
Now for my card post:
I made this simple card using the Cindy Loo cartridge and the flower cut on page 52. All the flowers were cut at 3" (Flower4, Flower4-s, Shift Flower4) They were then inked around the edges and pop dotted to give the flower dimensions.
The Sentiment is Also added are some clear gems from my scrap.
Thanks for stopping by...