I received a blog award the other day from Minta's Creations and I haven't had time to pass it along. First a very big Thanks to Minta's Creations for this award!
Since I love all my new blogging friends and it is so hard to pass it along to just 8, I am awarding this to ALL bloggers!
For my 8 things about myself:
1. I have 2 different color eyes when I cry...one green and one brown. Sometimes they are like that when I am tired also :)
2.I am totally addicted to this blogging world.
3. I have 2 younger sisters, one who makes jewelry which I plan to showcase in the near future!
4. I love going to the casino and playing penny slots
5. I would love to start selling my creations...just to be able to turn around and buy more crafting stuff
6. My nickname growing up was JJ for Jessica Jill...never liked it and still don't!
7. I love to read!
8. Love to watch movies!!
I made this for my really good friend for Easter. Hope she likes it.
Now on to my question...I am taking a beginner copic class on Wednesday. I don't have to bring any markers, they supply all the samples to use but I want to know what are the top 10-20 colors a beginner should have to start out. I know there are 100's of different colors but the basic colors so I can begin coloring. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Have a great night and see you all tomorrow :)