Saturday, January 22, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge #58- Snowman

So after a busy day with basketball games today and a basketball layout in the works I thought I would give Cricut Cardz #58 a shot.
I love this cool and cute snowman from the Christmas Cards seasonal collection. This also happened to be one of the first cartridges I got and being so new to owning a cricut I wasn't quite sure what to do with it so it sat forgotten.
Well it came out today and this is what I came up with. Hope you like it :)

4 comments:

  1. Nice job on the snowman challenge. Thanks for joining us at Cricut Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SNOW beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at CCC! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Nicely done! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card i love snowmen and christmas themed stuff :) thanks for joning us at cricutcardz :)

    ReplyDelete