Wednesday, October 20, 2021

BOO...{MCT Anything Goes}

Good Morning everyone and welcome to MCT's Anything Goes Post!
Today the DT is showcasing any project we want using of course our MCT stamps and dies!
 Since Halloween is quickly approaching I wanted to share a cute treat idea using some of MCT's newly released stamps and dies. 
Take a look at my treat and let me know what you think....
I am such a huge fan of Miss Emma's adorable Lollipop Holder Dies and the Pumpkin one is perfect for making those quick and easy treat projects!
For my treat I die cut the Pumpkin Lollipop Holder Die in a fun pattern paper and added the stem and leaf that also comes with the set.
For the adorable face, I used the new Pumpkin Treat Topper set and die cut the face only in some black cardstock. I added the face to the lollipop holder and embellished it with some white gel pen doodles.
For the sentiment, I used the smallest of the Tag Frame Dies~ which is currently out of stock right now and stamped the "boo" using the new Halloween Banner Sentiments.
I punched a hole in the tag and added it to my treat using some brown hemp twine.
I added an Original Gourmet Lollipop, tied my project closed and this treat is ready to give :)

MCT Products Used:
Tag Frame Dies (currently out of stock)

There is my completed Anything Goes project. I hope you like it!
As always, thanks for stopping by my blog!
Make sure to check out what the rest of the DT made over on the

1 comment:

  1. So cute, I like the stripey pattern paper the pumpkin is made out of. Adorable! Linda Hott

    ReplyDelete