Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Happy Valentine's Day...{MCT 3D Wednesday}

Good morning everyone and Happy New Year!!
I am so excited to be continuing on the MCT DT for another year!
Miss Emma has a TON of awesome new stamps and dies coming up and I know the DT is very excited to share all those wonderful projects with you all!

Today is one of my favorite DT days~ 3D Wednesday and I have a sweet Valentine's Day project to share.
Take a look and let me know what you think....
To make my project today I used the newly released Shopping Bag Die to make a fun holiday treat bag. I die cut the bag in a fun kraft pattern paper that was perfect for Valentine's Day.
Using the Mini Valentine's stamp set and the circles from the Little Gift Tag Dies I made my sentiment that was popped up onto the front of the shopping bag.
To close up my shopping bag, I used the beautiful Fun Size Heart Bow die in red cardstock and a mini clothes pin to hold the bow in place. 

 MCT Products Used:

So there is my project for today. I sure hope you liked it!!
Make sure to head on over to the MCT blog for more 3D Wednesday projects.
Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a GREAT hump day!


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Miss Jessica.....How Super Adorable and Beautiful is your Valentine Treat Bag!! Great Paper..I’ve never seen it before...Great find and how fun using it with Miss Emma’s Treat Bag Die ...a match made in Crafty Heaven...love that bow and your cutie tag....all of your brilliant ideas make for a Spectacular presentation!!
    LOVE a your treat bag!! You did a super incredible creative job!! YOU so ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your treat bag! Sooo cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute package! Love that red bow
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete