Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Happy Birthday...{MCT Birthday Palooza}

 Good Morning and welcome to another
My Creative Time Birthday Palooza post day!
Today I am sharing a fun birthday card using some of the newly released MCT stamps and dies.

Take a look at my project and let me know what you think.... 

To make my card I started with a kraft cardstock base and added my layers of white and designer paper using the Rectangular Frame Die Layers and More Stitched Rectangular Dies.
For the sentiment, I used the newly released Heart Label Dies and the stamp from the Gift card Greetings set popped up onto the front of the card. 
Before adding the sentiment, I used the new Gift Card Helper Die to hold in a birthday gift card which fir perfectly on the card front.
With a simple twine bow my card is ready for a birthday celebration!
And the best thing about using the Gift Card Helper die on the front of the card? There is plenty of room inside the card for a birthday message!

MCT Products Used:

So there is my completed card. I hope you like it!!
As always, thanks for stopping by my blog!
Make sure to check out what the rest of the DT made over on the

2 comments:

  1. Cute gift card holder! Love the paper
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card- gift card holder and someone else will, too! :)

    ReplyDelete