Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Happy Halloween....{MCT Anything Goes}

Good morning everyone!
Welcome to my blog and another 
"Anything Goes" 
project with My Creative Time!
With Halloween just around the corner, I have a cute treat idea to share using of course all MCT stamps and dies.
Take a look at my project and let me know what you think...
To make my treat I used the adorable Stitched Mini Bag Die and some orange designer paper from my stash. Once the bag was die cut and assembled I added the pumpkin face in black cardstock. A little white gel pen decoration added some extra details to the pumpkin face.
For the sentiment, I used the Tag Frame Die and a stamp from the Happy Witchin set. The sentiment tag was attached to the mini bag with some green hemp twine and a painted brown mini clothes pin.
Filled with some sweet treats, this gift is ready to give for Halloween.

 MCT Products Used:
Happy Witchin

 I hope you have enjoyed my project today. 
Make sure to check out the MCT blog for more inspiration from the DT.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a GREAT Wednesday!


4 comments:

  1. Cute treat holder!
    have a great day!
    Marilyn💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Miss Jessica.....Your Halloween Treat Holder is SPOOKTACULAR !! What a Brilliant and Ingeniously WICKED Awesome idea to use the Pumpkin face on that Treat Holder I Love it...and you sure showcased how versatile Miss Emma’s goodies are!! You so did one Duper FANGTASTIC Creative job!! YOU DO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This treat holder is so cute! I love the way you made the eyes shine.

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete