Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Welcome to Our Class!....{MCT Anything Goes}

Good Morning everyone!
I am up on the MCT blog with a fun back to school treat!
My youngest started his senior year yesterday and even though the start of this year is NOTHING that we hoped it would be, I am sure he is going to make the most of his 2020-2021 senior year!
Since he is also too big for sweet treats like my project, I am sure any teacher/kiddo would love to see something like this on their desk.
Take a look at my project and let me know what you think...
To make my project I used the Stitched Favor Box Die and some fun apple pattern paper from Pebbles. Once the favor box was assembled, I added my sentiment using the You're All Write set. The sentiment tag was added to my project using a mini clothes pin.
Finally I finished my project by adding a brown Trendy Twine bow.

MCT Products Used:
Stitched Favor Box Die

So I hope you have enjoyed my project! As always I appreciate you stopping by today.
For more inspiration make sure to head over to the MCT blog and check out what the rest of the DT has to share!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a GREAT Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. OMG your DSP is amazing and so sweet! Love this die🍎🍎

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute idea for a teacher. I love this die, its one of my favorites. Tfs.

    ReplyDelete