Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Celebrate Today...{MCT 3D Wednesday}

Good Morning everyone and Happy Hump Day!
It is time for another 3D Wednesday with My Creative Time and today I am sharing a project in celebration with the 4th of July tomorrow!
Take a look at my 3D project and let me know what you think...
You all know how much I LOVE making 3D projects and when Miss Emma released the Stitched Mini Bag Die I know that this would be my go to die for treats!
This bag is so super easy to put together and the decorating is endless!
To make my project I die cut the mini bag in kraft cardstock and then stamped the front with the stars from the My Little Firecracker set.
Next I die cut 2 stars using the Bunch of Stitched Stars set and again stamped the stars onto each die cut.
The stars were popped up onto the front of the mini bag leaving room for my sentiment.
The sentiment, also from the My Little Firecracker set was stamped onto a Ribbon End Banner  and added to the front of the mini bag.
To finish off my project, I added some Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine

I hope you like my inspiration using the Stitched Mini Bag Die.
As always, thanks for much for stopping by! 
Make sure to head over to the MCT Blog for more inspiration!!
Have a GREAT Wednesday everyone!!

4 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Jessica...How Super Adorable and Ca-ute is your Treat Bag!!! Loving that paper and your Star Studded look...You so did a Super Incredible Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute treat bag!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you stamped stars on your sweet mini bag. Great job on your project.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete