Monday, April 8, 2019

Congrats....You Nailed IT!......{MCT Manly Monday}

Good Morning Everyone and Happy Monday!
I am up on the My Creative Time blog today with our
Manly Monday post!
This is where we make manly projects using MCT stamps and dies!
This one was actually inspired by a piece of designer paper I found in a new paper pack called Warm & Cozy by Jen Hadfield. I picked this paper pad up at Joannes and just love the outdoorsy papers.
Take a look at my card and let me know what you think...
How fun is that paper? This card was a very quick one to make and would be so fun to give to that special person.
To make my card I used a kraft cardstock base, added a layer of white cardstock and then layered the designer paper die cut using the Stitched Rectangular Frame Die.
The sentiment and the nail die cut are from the Greatest Handyman set and were so perfect for this designer paper.
I ended up curving the sentiment to stamp onto the green part of the designer paper and then popped up the nail die cut in the "bullseye"
A quick and easy masculine card!

Well that is all I have for you today!
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and check out my card!
Make sure to head over to the MCT blog for more Manly Monday projects!
Have a GREAT Monday!!

3 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Jessica..What a Super Cute & Fun Card. How clever is your total Design gosh your idea for your them is Brilliant and Ingenious and you definitely showcased more creative ways to use Miss Emma's Awesome Goodies....You really did a Super Incredible Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Love the target/nail idea <3
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool card my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    I would love for you to follow me over at my NEW blog...
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete