Thursday, August 30, 2018

A Note of Appreciation.....{MCT Anything Goes}

Good Morning everyone and welcome to another
Anything Goes with My Creative Time!
It is back to school time~ my kiddos start on Wednesday 9/5 so in getting prepared for those teacher gifts, I made a note holder using the MCT die set~
Take a look and let me know what you think....
If you haven't grabbed this die yet, you really need to! Its awesome for those mini post it notes and so fun to embellish for all kinds of projects!
I used the holder and die cut it using some green cardstock. I did add the circle center also from that die set for a spot to pop up my apple die which come from the Love to Learn set.
The sentiment was added to the bottom corner using the You're All Write set and then closed up with a simple hemp twine bow.
The perfect little holder for that special teacher.

As always, thanks for stopping by to check out my project!
Make sure to head over to the MCT blog for more Anything Goes projects!
Have a GREAT Thursday!!

4 comments:

  1. Cute !!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Miss Jessica What a Faboolous Teacher Treat idea....I agree totally cute!! You sure came up with major Wicked Awesome ideas for ways to use Miss Emma's goodies!! You did a Super Incredible Fangtastic job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute Mini Note holder.... they are always in need at school!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet job on your note holder! Who would not love this on their desk?
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete