Thursday, August 27, 2015

America's Favorite Pastime! {Trendy Twine DT project}

Good Morning Everyone!
It is my day to post on the Trendy Twine blog and I am here to share another "Summer Night" project using the featured products of the month~
 Aqua Midnight along with the Clear Pillow Boxes
When I think of summer nights, I think of sitting outside watching America's Favorite Pastime~ Baseball!!! Since my son plays, we spend many of summer nights at the ball field and a wildly popular ball park snack are sunflower seeds. 
Using a Small Pillow Box, I filled it with a very generous serving of sunflower seeds. Next I wrapped the gorgeous Aqua Midnight Trendy Twine around the pillow box to keep it sealed extra good.
I added a cute heart tag, a matching mini clothes pin and held it all in place by tying the ends of my twine into a bow. I actually used 4 different My Creative Time stamps and dies for the tag. The Stitched Sweetheart & XOXO Dies was for the heart. Then for the sentiment and circle I used the Scallop & Stitched Circle die along with the Grand Slam stamp set. Finally for the baseball stamp and the circle die cut, I used again the Grand Slam stamp set and the smallest of the Bunch of Fun Circle Dies.

Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:
Aqua Midnight Trendy Twine - Aqua, White, & Black Bakers Twine 
10 Clear Pillow Boxes, Medium
New to Trendy Twine??? Check out the other places where we share our projects .....
Trendy Twine Blog~ HERE
and the
Trendy Twine Facebook page~ HERE
Don't forget to visit the 
 new and improved, packed with tons of product
 Store HERE

Thanks so much for stopping in today!

14 comments:

  1. Too cute!!! What a great idea, filling this with sunflower seeds! Love your tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. now that is how you eat sunflower seeds.. this is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect baseball snack this is!! I love the tag!! How clever to use the clothespin!! The twine is beautiful!! We spent most nights at the ball field when I was growing up...my sister and I both played softball for years!! And our summer trips were often to Reds games :) Love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun Jessica!! You did a great job on this!! So fun and how great is that sentiment too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super cute & fun idea! I love sunflower seeds..
    Have a blessed day my friend,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a perfect treat and I love the theme! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome snack for at a baseball game! Love the idea and the way you dressed up the pillow pouch is so creative! The sentiment is perfect! We spent many evenings at the ball park when the boys played to! So many memories and met so many amazing friends!
    Have a great evening and thanks for sharing your adorable treat idea:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun project you created! I have so many awesome memories of baseball games and spitting out those seeds! Love the heart shaped tag with the baseball, perfect sentiment and the cute little clothespin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that stamp is so fun, Jessica! Great sentiment and too cool that you chose sunflower seeds to fill this cute pillow box. Perfect for the ball field! Hope your weekend is fabulous!! xx Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Jessica ~ this is such a FUN a nd CUTE idea!! Of course all the details are spot on including the colors for your son's team ~ hit this out of the park for sure!! LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great treat for any one at the baseball field.

    ReplyDelete