Friday, February 22, 2013

TAWS Be Re~Inspired Challenge #22

Morning Everyone!!
It is Re-Inspire time over at
Our challenge is this fun inspiration photo...
yours to interpret anyway you want


So once you create a project using any TAWS
come link it up over HERE
(don't have any TAWS stamps....did you know there are freebies you can check out HERE)
The Top Pick will be hand picked and will receive 1 free stamp sets of their choice, and a badge to proudly display on their blog.
One Random winner will receive 1 free stamp set of their choice, and a winners badge to proudly display on their blog..

Here is my card and hopefully some more inspiration.....
I wanted to play along with The Paper Players and Retro Sketches as well
Both fun challenges with TONS of DT inspiration!!
 
So this is what I came up with....
A sweet mini 4x4 card using the stamp sets Tiny Treasure and Mad Gab from The Alley Way Stamps and the colors green, brown and blue from the photo.
The LO of this card is based on the sketch from Retro Sketches~ which also happens to be a fellow TAWS DT'er! How cool is that!! Plus Kim's card is way ADORABLE and such a great inspiration!!
Finally the baby card is for The Paper Players challenge which is CAS w/buttons and bows for baby. It just so happens that we found out a friend of ours is expecting a baby in June...looks like this card is going off to Brian and his wife :)
I embellished the card with buttons from my stash, some sewing around the mat and Trendy Twine in Holly Green and Chocolate Sprinkles.
Finally the papers I used for this card include a new find for me~ Bazzill Rope Swing...its textured with polka dots!! The designer paper is from First Edition Paper~Up,Up and Away collection

That is all I have for you today!!
Thanks so much for stopping by,hope to see you play along in our challenge!!!
And Have a GREAT Friday!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Entering this into the following challenges:
The Paper Player~ CAS Baby
Retro Sketches~ #51
Paper Issues~ It's in the Bag

25 comments:

  1. Jessica I wish I had this card!! My friend just had a new baby boy 2 nights ago!!! I have to get busy making one...Gorgeous job, I really love that little outfit and I always love the sentiments you use..the font is amazing!!! Beatiful colors pulled from the photo, you rocked it!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card! Now I am going to have to check out TAWS! This is a new name to me. . . wait... maybe I shouldn't! ;-) Happy Friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable...love that little onesie!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card, Jessica!! The little onsie is adorable!! I love the colors!! The buttons are fabulous!! Happy Friday my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling little card!!! So Sweet!!!!
    Have a super weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!! Great take on the sketch. And always fabby paper choices ;0)

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one cute 4 x 4 card, love that onesie...Great take on the sketch too!..
    Enjoy you wonderful Friday and upcoming crafty weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  8. way to put so many challenges together! love the paper on the onsie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jessica ~ Absolutely ~ ADORBS!!!! Oh my that little onsie is so ADORABLE and the baby blue background paper is so soft and subtle! The buttons are just the perfect detail! Ad this to the list too ~ had a friend with a new baby boy in her life! Okay officially done stalking! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable, Jessica! I love this layout and fabulous color combination. The onesie is precious! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is one CUTE onesie! Super sweet card Jessica!! Have a wonderful weekend my friend, hugz!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You simply can't beat a baby onesie. :) This is an adorable card with a great layout. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww!! That is so cute and sweet!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. A darling card!Precious!!
    Have a Fabulous Weekend my friend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such an adorable card - love the little sentiment. TFS and have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww this is super cute. Love the buttons and the onesie. Have a Great Weekend my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super sweet card~The onsie is so adorable! Great papers and the stitching and buttons look fabulous! I am sure they will love the card!
    Happy Friday!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jessica, this is such a super-cute baby card! Love the stitched detail and the dressed up buttons! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well, there were WAY too many for me to leave a comment on each one, but you really have some adorable projects posted. I did get an email from PK that had your winning shamrock card in it. Congratulations. I bet you've been doing a lot of that since I've been away (winning challenges.) I've got to try to check in more often so I can keep up with all your wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a sweet card. I love the onesie. Great stitching and embossing.

    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable.
    I really like the onsie, great colors
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This card is just adorable! The onesie and the buttons, too cute!!! Love it.

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh WOW such a sweet little baby card,TOO CUTE!!!:)

    ReplyDelete