Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Happy St. Patty's Day~ PKS Sketch Challenge

Good Morning Everyone!!!
It is time again to share my PKS challenge card for this week.
I am trying REALLY hard to enter every challenge this year and so far I am doing that!
This week's challenge is a Sketch Challenge 
Here is the sketch...
And here is my take on it! Hope you like it!!!
With St. Patty's Day right around the corner I thought it would be fun to get a jump start on my cards and use the sketch as my inspiration.
I added LOTS of layers to my card and stitched around each of the panels.
Here is a close-up of the adorable PK face....how can you not LOVE it~right?!?!?
I added some chalk cheeks and white gel pen doodles along with some stickles to his nose.
CUTE CUTE!!

Well that is it for today~
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT Hump Day!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this into the following challenges:
Peachy Keen Stamps~ 13~7 Sketch Challenge
DL Art~ Linky Party
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Supplies Used:
Paper~ Kraft, White, Bazzill~Hillary
Pebbles~Seen & Noted DP
PK~146 Piles of 1"Smiles
Studio G~
St. Patty's Day Stamps
Ink~ Stazon Black
White Gel Pen
Pebbles Classic Chalk
Tim Holtz~Peeled Paint Distress Ink
Dies/Cuts~ Shamrock~
Silhouette Store
Other~ Trendy Twine~
Holly Green
Stickles, Buttons
White Satin Ribbon
Sewing Machine



24 comments:

  1. Sheesh!!! I forgot all about St. Patrick's Day!!! lol... your card is fabulous, that PK face is adorable and makes that clover come to life...look at those pink chalked cheeks!!! I love how you added your ribbon...very unique!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is the cutest 4 leaf clover ever. She has those cute little freckles. You are just too good.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so super cute! I love the glittery nose on the shamrock and your take on the sketch is fabulous! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely adorable!! What a sweet face!! The glitter on the nose and the rosy cheeks are so stinkin' cute!! And the stitching is amazing!! What an awesome card my friend!! Happy Wednesday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet...love the face!!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh, I scrolled down and this just put a huge grin on my face!!!! Cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute Jessica! Love the CAS look of it and of course the happy Peachy face!!! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh WOW Jessica,your card is soooo SUPER CUTE!AWESOME job with the sketch my friend,Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)


    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute, love the PK face and the stitching...
    Hope your hump day is going awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww your card is absolutely Adorable. Love the polka dots and the PKS Face you used so cute. Have a great day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a FABULOUS card Jessica! I love the layering and of course that darn cute PK face! I can you not...love it! Sweet design girl!
    Happy Wednesday!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job Jessica. Good for you entering all those challenges! I love the happy three leave clover!! Such a great card!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE, so adorable and that green is such a pretty shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello there my friend:) Oh my goodness how adorable is this St. Patty's card??? I'm totally inspiried to get my PKS out to give them a try:) Thank you for stopping by my blog:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome job on this sketch!!Totally CUTE!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this card! The face is so cute and I love polka dots! Nice ribbon treatment too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Now that's one cute little Clover. Love how it all came together and the details are fantastic, especially that cute little face.

    Have a great rest of the week!
    Dee B
    Crafdeecat

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so wonderful and cute - love love that little face and fabulous layout of the card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a cutie patootie! Love this fun card Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so super duper cute. I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes February Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    great smile on your shamrock

    ReplyDelete
  21. Jessica ~ Oh my CUUUTE!! The stickled nose, the doodling (PERFECT) and of course the stitching ~ oops the paper too! Seriously ADORE it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a cute card! Love that adorable little face. The stitching really makes it pop.

    ReplyDelete