Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Bugaboo New Release Day (2nd Post)



Good Morning!
~This is my second post for today...if you are looking for my
Ginger Snap Scraps DT project scroll down or click 

It is New  Release day over at
Here is my card.....
introducing..
 Flower Pocket

I used a mix of coloring and paper piecing for this card
and a bunch of new supplies from
Ginger Snap Scraps

Supplies Used:
Cardstock~ White
Designer Paper~ DoodleBug Designs
Boys Only 6x6 paper pad
found here
Image~ Bugaboo Stamps
Pocket Flower
Sentiment~ My Creative Time
Bloom Where you are Planted
Coloring Medium~ copics
Inks~ Tim Holtz Distress Ink in
Broken China found here
Extra's~ Twinery Twine in
Pea Pod found here
and
Denim found here
Dies~ My Creative Time
Flower Petal Dies

I hope you like my card!
To check out the other DT projects featuring this new release head over to
Bugaboo Stamps!
Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT day!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this over at:
Ginger Snap Scraps~ Photo Inspiration
Jaihart~ Sunday's are Lovely #9


21 comments:

  1. I told you I'd be by soon. Has it really been that long since I've been on here or have you just been super busy? I wasn't about to try & leave comments on all the projects I've missed but they are all wonderful. I really loved the rainbow inspired cards with the ribbon--beautiful! And the little baseball player one was a favorite too. It was so good "talking" to you yesterday. I'll try to do better about coming around more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. Love all those colors. They are so fun and bright. awesome coloring. Love that digi.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute- love all of the bright and cheerful colors :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card, love the pocket full of flowers.... great striped paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors and the sentiment. Great coloring!

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stinking cute....i am working on a pocket set myself...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty, Jessica! Love it! hope you are having a great week!

    ~HL

    ReplyDelete
  8. darling card!!! love the mix of all the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jessica,GORGEOUS job with all the great details and colors,LOVE the flower!Have a great day my friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty colors and love your flower.

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just gorgeous, Jessica!! I love the colors and the flowers are so beautiful!! I hope you are having a wonderful week :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. so very very cute! love that big pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jessica, this is just beautiful..love the pocket stamp...♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute...I love the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute Jess! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable, Jessica!! I love all the details you added! Really makes this card pop! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jessica ~ Yes I am still here! I have missed so much! WOW! You seriously AMAZE me! I am ALWAYS so blown away with your creations! This is just BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE, LOVE what you did with ALL the flowers, the design, the paper! You made ALL these projects simply LOOK AMAZING together! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Like the pocket of posies card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete