Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanks~ Amber Ink Style

Good Morning!
It is time for my weekly post over at
Creativity Heals and the card team was asked to design CAS cards.
I also wanted to incorporate my Amber Ink post for this week as well.
This card was designed as a Thank You to that awesome team that I have had the privileged to work with! I LOVE Amber's beautiful line of ipapers and digi's and hope when you have a minute you will pop over and check it all out!!

My card today uses Fall~Time to Leaf ipaper that I printed on my computer. I then used it to cut out the leaves from the Create a Critter Cartridge at 2".
I stamped my sentiment from Paper Smooches~ Sentiment Sampler stamp set.
Loving this fun set!!!
I added some buttons from my stash and called it a card :)
Hoping you like it!!

I am also entering this over at:
The Paper Variety~ Photo Inspiration, Leaves

Now off to clean my house and begin cooking for tomorrow!


15 comments:

  1. So pretty, Jessica! Love the simplicity of it...great way to showcase the leaves and patterned paper. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I super love your CAS style. All your cards look so neat and complete. I always feel like more is more...not less. haha.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome CAS card Jessica~
    Happy Gobble Gobble day to you and your family....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! It's so simple yet beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww Jessica. Best post E.V.E.R. Love the card and love everything you said. You're the best :D
    Happy Thanksgiving. Cook more, clean less that's my motto!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the clean and simple look.

    Happy Thanksgiving,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Have a wonderful Thanksgiving,
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Cards!

    Happy Thanksgiving Day to You All and Your Family!
    Blessing AJ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very Pretty CAS Card. I love it. Happy Thanksgiving to you and Your Family Jessica.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful CAS style card- I love the clean look and paper you chose for the leaves! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just saw your card on the guess DT call and I had to pop on over and say HI!!! love the leaves on this CAS card awesome job :)

    ReplyDelete