Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Post #2 ~~~ This to That Challenge Day over at Cher's Studio's

Morning everyone!
This is my second post today....for my sneak peaks of BugBites new stamp set Mistletoe click here or scroll down :)

It is time for a new Challenge over at Cher's Studio featuring The Digi Bistro DT!
This to That Challenge #7 is Tag You're It
This challenge is all about tags...placing a tag somewhere on your project.
Your tag can be a scallop circle, square, oval....anything that is a tag.
It needs to be incorporated somewhere on your card.
Remember you do not have to use a file from The Digi Bistro but if you haven't yet been over to the store you should check it out...and pick up a file or two.
They are so very easy to use and Cher has lots of great cuts!!

For my card I made a Diagonal Double Pocket Card. I found the tutorial here from Splitcoaststampers.
The paper used is My Minds Eye~Pumpkin Patch and Blackbird.
I have to say I just LOVE this paper. So much so that I didn't want to cut it :(
I am off to buy more just to have...it is so cool looking!

The tags were cut using...guess what?!?! LOL
Tag It! from The Digi Bistro
I also used Pick Your Poison set for the pumpkin
and
Halloween Town for the scallop label.
The sentiment is from Fiskars~ Halloween Night Stamp set.

This was a fun fun fun card to make and it is so very easy!!

Now please hop over to Cher's Studio and check out everyone else's project...
then make your own project using a tag and link it up.
I hope you like my card and will join us this week.

Thanks for stopping by and see you all later :)


5 comments:

  1. This is a super cute idea! I can already think of other holiday/occasions that I could use it for! Thanks for the inspiration and for sharing!

    Meg @ craftingwithmeg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is super cute.... Love those tags, and that paper.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessica, I just love these tags great fall design. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment too.
    Hugs,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neato! I made a few of these double pocket cards when I first started paper crafting. I remember thinking it was going to be a lot harder then it looked. Turned out to be lots of fun! Your pumpkin is adorable and I love your choice of papers. Great card, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete