Monday, April 18, 2011

Triangle Tri-Fold Card featuring Anya and a Stamp Question

Hi bloggers!
My kiddos are on vacation this week and I was really hoping for some nice weather so they could get outside, shoot some hoops and blow off some steam.
That has completely backfired! It was snowing here...and not a fun snow...a wet/rain like snow so playing outside was not going to happen.
So instead I took the boys to the movies with a friend and her kiddos and we went to see Hop.
I have to say I was really glad we went to see this movie. It was so cute and funny. The adults liked it and so did the kids. Alot better than the last kids movie we went to see Yogi Bear...boy did that one STINK!

Anyways my card today is a triangle tri-fold featuring the free digi from The Greeting Farm..Anya.
Isn't she so precious?
I colored her with my copics and the whole card measures 3 x3.


I really like how easy this card is to make...now if I could get the measurements to make it bigger :)

Ok so for my question...How do you store your stamps, both wooden and clings? I am trying to figure out the best way to store them so they are functional and easy to use. Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated.

That is all for tonight...have a great one and see you tomorrow :)

6 comments:

  1. So cute! I have to use those digis I downloaded. I store my cling stamps in 4 x 6 zip lock bags from Walmart. My clear stamps are in CD cases and my wooden stamps are just in a basket from the dollar store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card design! We loved Hop, it was so super cute!

    Wish I had a good way to store stamps I have them all over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet little Easter card, love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card. Thanks for sharing! I store my acrylic stamps in CD cases I purchased from SU. My wooden ones are either in the clear box they came in or in baskets which I have labled by themes/holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well i only have cling or clear polymer stamps. So i reused old cd cases and the stamps cling perfect and i have a little stand for them. Hope this helps. www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete