Monday, November 8, 2021

Merry Christmas...{MCT Made in Minutes}

 Good Morning everyone!
I am up on the MCT Blog today with a Made in Minutes project to share!
This project was so fast to make, super cute and is super easy to reproduce to give a cute little Christmas Treat for the holidays
Take a look at my project and let me know what you think...
For this project I used the adorable Santa Hat Lollipop Holder die and some pretty red with snowflake pattern paper. Since this was such a simple project the only extra I needed for this was some white cardstock for the hat and my sentiment :)
Once the lollipop holder was put together, I stamped the sentiment  using the Gift Card Greetings set onto the white of Santa's hat as well as added another sentiment using the banner that comes with the same set.
I added my lollipop and tied the sentiment banner to the top with some twine.
A super quick project that took me longer to pick the designer paper and sentiment then it did to put together :)

 MCT Products Used:

As always, thanks for much for stopping by! 
Make sure to head over to the MCT Blog for more inspiration!!
Have a GREAT Monday everyone!!

1 comment: