Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Happy Birthday pumpkin.....{MCT birthday palooza}

  Good Morning and welcome to another
My Creative Time Birthday Palooza post day!
Today I am sharing a fun shaker birthday card using some of the newly released MCT stamps and dies.
Take a look at my project and let me know what you think....  
 To make my card I started with a kraft cardstock base, added a layer of white cardstock and a top layer of adorable pumpkin designer paper.
I used the new Pumpkin Treat Topper Die to make the shaker part of the card and filled the inside with some holiday orange sequin mixes.
I added the eyes to the top of the shaker pumpkin, the stem as well and those cute leaves from the Pumpkin Lollipop Holiday Die set.
For the sentiment, I used the Gift Card Greetings set for the banners and the "happy birthday" saying and grabbed the "pumpkin" for part of a sentiment from the Teeny Tag Holidays set.
I added both banners to the bottom of the pumpkin to complete my Fall/Holiday inspired birthday card.

MCT Products Used:
So there is my completed card. I hope you like it!!
As always, thanks for stopping by my blog!
Make sure to check out what the rest of the DT made over on the

2 comments:

  1. What a terrifically cute, charming jack-o-lantern card. Love it (very much including the shaker mix) to bits!

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shaker card is absolutely A D O R A B L E !!! TFS Have a great day! Linda Hott

    ReplyDelete