Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Happy Birthday to You....{MCT Birthday Palooza}

 Good Morning and welcome to another
My Creative Time Birthday Palooza post day!
Today I am sharing a fun birthday gift idea using some of my favorite MCT stamps and dies.
Take a look at my project and let me know what you think.... For my project today I used the adorable Short Milk Carton Treat Die perfect for adding some birthday treats! The Milk Die was cut using some designer paper from my stash and assembles so quickly for a fun birthday gift.
The super cute cupcake is from the Mini Lolly Add On set and was stamped and colored with my copics. Once completed I popped it up onto the front of the Milk Treat Die using some foam dots.
For the sentiment I used the Celebration Tags set and added that to the top of the treat.
A cute mini clothes pin to keep my treat box closed finished my project :)

MCT Products Used:

So there is my completed project. I hope you like it!!
As always, thanks for stopping by my blog!
Make sure to check out what the rest of the DT made over on the
 

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely "LOVE" your birthday paper!!!! Your milk box aka treat box is certainly a hit to me! So pretty!!! Have a great day. :)Linda Hott

    ReplyDelete