Monday, April 5, 2021

Thanks for Saving the Day....{MCT Manly Monday}

Good morning everyone!
It is my day to share on the MCT blog with todays Manly Monday post!
Making manly projects is always hard for me but I have a fun and cute gift card holder to share that I hope you like.
Take a look and let me know what you think....
To make my project I used the Fancy Gift Card Holder Die and some designer paper from my stash. Since this is a masculine project, I thought the plaid red paper was perfect for the top layer on this gift card. 
For the details, I used the stash and bow from the His & Her set, popping them up above and below my sentiment which is from the Have a Super Day set.
I added some star embellishments, also from the Have a Super Day set as well as stamped the "to and from" on the top of the gift card using the Gift Card Greetings set.

 MCT Products Used:

Well there is my Manly Monday project for you. I sure hope you enjoyed it. It is always fun to pull out older sets and/or sets that aren't specifically holiday related to make something new and special!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Make sure to head to the MCT BLOG for more Manly Monday projects and inspiration!
Have a GREAT Monday everyone!


2 comments:

  1. Awesome masculine gift card holder!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the moustache and bowtie, quick and effective, love it๐Ÿ’•

    ReplyDelete