Monday, March 1, 2021

Happy Birthday...{Manly Monday}

Good morning everyone!
It is my day to share on the MCT blog with todays Manly Monday post!
Making manly projects is always hard  but I have a fun and cute gift card idea to share that surely fits the bill.
Take a look and let me know what you think....
My son celebrated his 20th birthday this past weekend and I wanted to make something to hold an "extra" birthday present in.
The Gift Card Tag Dies are awesome for adding money or a gift card and attaching it to a gift which is exactly what I did.
I used some pretty plaid designer paper from my stash and added the birthday sentiment using the Gift Card Greetings set.
To add alittle extra detail, I die cut some stars in matching cardstock and the Star Rosette Die set to pop up onto the front of the gift card.
Some black twine and of course filled with some cash and this was ready for my birthday boy!

MCT Products Used:

 Well there is my Manly Monday project for you. I sure hope you enjoyed it. It is always fun to pull out older sets and/or sets that aren't specifically holiday related to make something new and special!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Make sure to head to the MCT BLOG for more Manly Monday projects and inspiration!
Have a GREAT Monday everyone!

4 comments:

  1. great masculine tag Jessica. Gotta love plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The yellow and black are perfect for this fun plaid, great gift card tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome tag! Love the plaid paper
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your color choices and the way you put this tag card together. Thank you for sharing your ideas and the items you used to create it.

    ReplyDelete