Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Home Baked with Love...{MCT I need a Favor}

Good morning everyone and welcome back to my blog for 
My Creative Time's I Need A Favor post!
For todays post, I am sharing a sweet treat idea that was inspired by the TONS of baking we have been doing while staying home these past few weeks.
Take a look at my project and let me know what you think...
For my project I made a tag to add to a kraft bag of a homemade chocolate chip cookie. For the tag, I used the Made with Love set for both the tag and the sentiment. To add some extra details to my tag, I added the heart, also from the Made with Love set as well as those adorable cookie die cuts from the Mixed Just for You set. The cookies were colored with my copic markers and popped up onto the tag.
To finish my tag, I added some brown twine which I used to tie up the bag :)

So I hope you have enjoyed my project! As always I appreciate you stopping by for MCT's I Need A Favor post
For more inspiration make sure to head over to the MCT blog and check out what the rest of the DT has to share!


Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a GREAT Wednesday!
Stay safe out there!

2 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Jessica..How Adorable and Sweet is treat oh definitely a GREAT..YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Surprise and a Darling Presentation!!

    LUCKY person who gets this and bet it's a kiddo or hubby....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is adorable...what a fun way to wrap that cookie!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete