Tuesday, February 25, 2020

My day is brighter becuase of you...{MCT Tag it Tuesday}

Good Morning everyone and welcome to 
MCT's Tag it Tuesday post!
What did you think of the 100th New Release? Awesome new stamps and dies right?!?!
Well I have a tag to share using a sentiment from the new 
Eggstra Special set.
Take a look and let me know what you think...
To make my tag I started with the Chunky Tag Dies and cut the layers in kraft cardstock for the base and white cardstock for the top layer.
I then made my rainbow using the More Stitched Circle Dies and cardstock scraps from my stash. 
Using the new Eggstra Special stamp set, I stamped the sentiment onto the tag adding the rainbow popped up onto te tag above it.
I did add 2 Fun Stitched Cloud dies to cover the raw edges of my rainbow and popped those up onto my tag as well.
A white twine string added to the top of my tag completed my project.

I hope you have enjoyed my project! 
Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a GREAT Tuesday!
Don't forget to check out the rest of the inspiration over on the MCT blog

3 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Jessica...How Beautiful and Adorable is your Rainbow Tag!! Your idea is brilliant to achieve your rainbow...and it is so cute...and love your little scene and again, brilliant way to use the clouds...and to me your tag would make for a cute bookmark too!! Love too that you used Kraft as it just makes adds to the dimension of the tag and showcases the white and rainbow!! You really did a Super Incredible Creative job showcasing how Miss Emma's goodies all work together!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is so beautiful! Love the rainbow and stitched clouds and sweet sentiment! tfs Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely tag!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete